ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi crootin on a Thursday.

Is it just me, or does it take a lot longer as a PITT fan to find out who actually committed following Narduzzi's tweet? Or does it happen everywhere?

Maybe the kid commits then Narduzzi immediately sends the tweet? And the kid gathers how he wants to go public? A strong way to build suspense I guess with the fanbase.

Just thinking out loud.

Is it just me, or does it take a lot longer as a PITT fan to find out who actually committed following Narduzzi's tweet? Or does it happen everywhere?

Maybe the kid commits then Narduzzi immediately sends the tweet? And the kid gathers how he wants to go public? A strong way to build suspense I guess with the fanbase.

Just thinking out loud.

I love it ! here's to Great Expectations..

Recruiting monster. You can just see how much better he's getting at recruiting since his early days with Pitt. Proud to call him our COACH!!! H2P

I’ll say again that I like him. But based on what? This class might turn out to be great but so far it’s all 3 stars with decent (with some good) to meh offer sheets. There’s nothing yet to indicate he’s recruiting at a higher level. It’s different in that he got a bunch of commits in a short span but overall this class so far isn’t anything special. It’s about right where he’s been all along.

I’ll say again that I like him. But based on what? This class might turn out to be great but so far it’s all 3 stars with decent (with some good) to meh offer sheets. There’s nothing yet to indicate he’s recruiting at a higher level. It’s different in that he got a bunch of commits in a short span but overall this class so far isn’t anything special. It’s about right where he’s been all along.

Troll

He's already proven he can recruit the WPIAL and win that even from PSU (see Feb of 2016), there just isn't anyone from the WPIAL that is on the same level of the recruit run of recruits we got (Excluding ONLY Porter). I wouldn't be surprised if some of them want to commit already but they are not allowed\ because the southern boys were guaranteed spots before and over them. HCPN has proven he can go into other programs (UNC, Miami, FSU, LSU, etc) backyards and take whoever he wants. His recruiting footprint is only going to keep growing; by that alone I will go back to my original point and say yes, he's gotten A LOT better.

Recruiting monster. You can just see how much better he's getting at recruiting since his early days with Pitt. Proud to call him our COACH!!! H2P

24/7 Rankings:
2015 - #46 (incomplete class? I don't remember)
2016 - #30
2017 - #37
2018 - #46
2019 - #31

Rivals Rankings:
2015 - #65
2016 - #29
2017 - #38
2018 - #36
2019 - #29

is recruiting really trending up or is it just as its historic mean since Walt?

I do agree on the proud to call him our Coach part. I think he's doing yeoman's work.

Reactions: VincePITT
24/7 Rankings:
2016 - #30
2017 - #37
2018 - #46
2019 - #31

Rivals Rankings:
2015 - #65
2016 - #29
2017 - #38
2018 - #36
2019 - #29

I do agree on the proud to call him our Coach part. I think he's doing yeoman's work.

Agree completely. If the kids turn out to be talented and they win more frequently recruiting might get a bit easier. He still has bit of a hump to get over.

Definitely an improvement over HCPC.

Here's the up tick regarding HCPN's recruiting. He (they) have seemed to learn from their short time here. They had a similar weekend 2 years ago where every recruit on their official visit committed. Rinse, repeat and do it better the next time.

The current staff seems to be a better fit for how Pitt recruits overall.

The last point about HCPN ability to close out a class well. A year ago, the last month of recruiting was needed. If they have similar success this year- it will move them to their highest ranking to date.

24/7 Rankings:
2016 - #30
2017 - #37
2018 - #46
2019 - #31

Rivals Rankings:
2015 - #65
2016 - #29
2017 - #38
2018 - #36
2019 - #29

Definitely an improvement over HCPC.

Here's the up tick regarding HCPN's recruiting. He (they) have seemed to learn from their short time here. They had a similar weekend 2 years ago where every recruit on their official visit committed. Rinse, repeat and do it better the next time.

The current staff seems to be a better fit for how Pitt recruits overall.

The last point about HCPN ability to close out a class well. A year ago, the last month of recruiting was needed. If they have similar success this year- it will move them to their highest ranking to date.
I'll take a wild guess on the latest recruit commit CB Mullin out of Fla.

He's doing decent. But the people acting like this is going to be a top 10 class probably should scale back their expectations just like the people who were preaching doom and gloom just a week ago need to grow a sac and realize recruiting is a process and is different at every school.

You are not going to find an actual Pitt fan expecting/predicting a top 10 class. Too many trolls hanging out here lately.

He's doing decent. But the people acting like this is going to be a top 10 class probably should scale back their expectations just like the people who were preaching doom and gloom just a week ago need to grow a sac and realize recruiting is a process and is different at every school.

Ok I'm really sorry man. I wont post being exciting about our coach getting better at recruiting anymore. I hate Duzz!!!!

Better?

not yet.

give me 10 "Penn State Sucks" and 25 "Joe Knews"

Then, admit Pitt will be getting kids that normally go to PSU.

Once I get that from you, I will deem you to be legit. Until then, Troll City......

not yet.

give me 10 "Penn State Sucks" and 25 "Joe Knews"

Then, admit Pitt will be getting kids that normally go to PSU.

Once I get that from you, I will deem you to be legit. Until then, Troll City......
Your wish is my command: (1) Penn State Sucks (2) Penn State Sucks (3) Penn State Sucks (4) Penn State Sucks (5) Penn State Sucks (6) Penn State Sucks (7) Penn State Sucks (8) Penn State Sucks (9) Penn State Sucks (10) Penn State Sucks. Woo almost done, here we go!!! This is for you Los Pantyras!!! (1) Joe Knews (2) Joe Knews (3) Joe Knews (4) Joe Knews (5) Joe Knews (6) Joe Knews (7) Joe Knews (8) Joe Knews (9) Joe Knews (10) Joe Knews (11) Joe Knews (12) Joe Knews (13) Joe Knews (14) Joe Knews (15) Joe Knews (16) Joe Knews (17) Joe Knews (18) Joe Knews (19) Joe Knews (20) Joe Knews (21) Joe Knews (22) Joe Knews (23) Joe Knews (24) Joe Knews (25) Joe Knews

All done, and to finalize that. NARDUZZI sucks!!! Since you say he isnt that good. Hope this helps. Sorry again for ruining your day.

Got to hand it to Duz, currently has the #26 class in the country.

As a point of reference, after the nits beat their recruiting chest so much over the past month, we're only 7 spots behind them in the rankings.

Reactions: PittFanDan17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT