ADVERTISEMENT

Need 2 for Volleyball

Harlo4PITT

Scholarship
Gold Member
May 2, 2022
Forgive me if this doesn't belong here and delete if need be.

I'm heading to my first volleyball experience Friday night and am super excited. My buddy and his daughter would like to see why I'm hyped for this and would like to go. Before I call the ticket office I wanted check here if anyone was selling their seats.

Thank you.

Hope you find some. Should be plenty available since one of the members of the board claim people just go for shits and giggle and aren't really big fans. Last year's game at the Pete was pretty intense.
I've been so amped for this week, leaving shortly for the game tonight and then a short night and on to Friday night volleyball.
Tickets are still available through the ticket office but they are on the end lines. Really hoping to find 2 that will give them a good view and really get pulled into the Pitt fan twilight zone.

I've been so amped for this week, leaving shortly for the game tonight and then a short night and on to Friday night volleyball.
Tickets are still available through the ticket office but they are on the end lines. Really hoping to find 2 that will give them a good view and really get pulled into the Pitt fan twilight zone.
End lines aren't bad. I was at Minnesota/PSU on Sunday and sat in the 4th row on the end line. Was a really good angle. Was low enough that you could appreciate how high the girls were getting. Just have to keep your head on a swivel when you sit that low. Those cross court cut shots can come at you pretty fast.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT