ADVERTISEMENT

Need ACC MENS TOURNAMENT

PITT_1S_1T

Scholarship
Aug 8, 2011
Looking for a pair of tickets for the ACC tournament. I know no one has tickets yet but looking to see if someone will order me a pair when the forms come out. I live in eastern pa and would like to get to the tournament in DC this year.

Thanks

Looking for a pair of tickets for the ACC tournament. I know no one has tickets yet but looking to see if someone will order me a pair when the forms come out. I live in eastern pa and would like to get to the tournament in DC this year.

Thanks
That's a distinct possibility.....if and ONLY IF you send me a check first! I'm not going to eat the tickets! I've had several transactions on this Board, last years ACC tournament being one of them, I don't know you from Adam but I have more than enough "priority points" to make this happen!
Pick out your plan and leave an e-mail address.

CO

That's a distinct possibility.....if and ONLY IF you send me a check first! I'm not going to eat the tickets! I've had several transactions on this Board, last years ACC tournament being one of them, I don't know you from Adam but I have more than enough "priority points" to make this happen!
Pick out your plan and leave an e-mail address.

CO
Thanks, can you let me know when you have the form and the price per ticket?
Thanks CO

Thanks, can you let me know when you have the form and the price per ticket?
Thanks CO
"Dear #######,

Thank you for your continued support of Pitt Athletics. During the summer, all Panther Club members had the option of requesting tickets to the 2016 ACC Tournament in Washington, D.C.

At this time, we have not received a request from you for the 2016 ACC Tournament. Below are some additional details to help with your decision in requesting ACC Tournament Tickets.

- If you submitted a request that was above the quantity limits described below, the Panthers Ticket Office automatically adjusted your request to reflect the appropriate limits.

- The ACC Tournament will take place March 8-12, 2016 at the Verizon Center.

- The all session pass is valid for Wednesday, March 9 through Saturday, March 12 and is priced at $447 or $347, depending on location.

- A ticket to the two games on Tuesday, March 8 can be requested separately by calling the Panthers Ticket Office at 1-800-643-7488.

- If you would like to make your request, please CLICK HERE and email a copy of the scan to tickets@athletics.pitt.edu , faxing a copy to 412-383-7376, or calling the Panthers Ticket Office at 1-800-643-7488.

- Requests will be confirmed by January 31, 2016.

- Once your request is confirmed, your payment will be processed and no refunds will be granted.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to conta ct the Panthers Ticket Office at 1-800-643-7488 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm) or tickets@athletics.pitt.edu. Due to the winter recess, the Panthers Ticket Office will be closed Thursday, December 24, 2015 – Friday, January 1, 2016; however, we will be monitoring our customer service email account.

Happy Holidays and Hail to Pitt!

Thank you,

Matt Zielinski

Coordinator Ticket Operations

1-800-643-PITT (7488)

tickets@athletics.pitt.edu

CO

CO,Thanks for the quick response.
I've never been to the big east tourn or the acc tournament before and had no idea of the price. I knew I would have to buy the ticket for all sessions, I just didn't expect it to be that much. Thanks again for checking but I'm going to have to pass just based on the price. Maybe I can snag a single game ticket somewhere when it comes around.

"Dear #######,

Thank you for your continued support of Pitt Athletics. During the summer, all Panther Club members had the option of requesting tickets to the 2016 ACC Tournament in Washington, D.C.

At this time, we have not received a request from you for the 2016 ACC Tournament. Below are some additional details to help with your decision in requesting ACC Tournament Tickets.

- If you submitted a request that was above the quantity limits described below, the Panthers Ticket Office automatically adjusted your request to reflect the appropriate limits.

- The ACC Tournament will take place March 8-12, 2016 at the Verizon Center.

- The all session pass is valid for Wednesday, March 9 through Saturday, March 12 and is priced at $447 or $347, depending on location.

- A ticket to the two games on Tuesday, March 8 can be requested separately by calling the Panthers Ticket Office at 1-800-643-7488.

- If you would like to make your request, please CLICK HERE and email a copy of the scan to tickets@athletics.pitt.edu , faxing a copy to 412-383-7376, or calling the Panthers Ticket Office at 1-800-643-7488.

- Requests will be confirmed by January 31, 2016.

- Once your request is confirmed, your payment will be processed and no refunds will be granted.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to conta ct the Panthers Ticket Office at 1-800-643-7488 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm) or tickets@athletics.pitt.edu. Due to the winter recess, the Panthers Ticket Office will be closed Thursday, December 24, 2015 – Friday, January 1, 2016; however, we will be monitoring our customer service email account.

Happy Holidays and Hail to Pitt!

Thank you,

Matt Zielinski

Coordinator Ticket Operations

1-800-643-PITT (7488)

tickets@athletics.pitt.edu

CO
CO, did you get an option for the NCAA TOURNAMENT. Specifically east regionals?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT