ADVERTISEMENT

Need to Capitalize on Recruiting Possibilities

DiehardPanther

Heisman Winner
Apr 26, 2017
We need to capitalize on all the coaching turnover by bringing in some good players who decommit. It should also be easier to identify and land late bloomers since the early Signing Period is going to lock up spots at the bigger schools.

Reactions: KanePA
We need to capitalize on all the coaching turnover by bringing in some good players who decommit. It should also be easier to identify and land late bloomers since the early Signing Period is going to lock up spots at the bigger schools.
From where? Tennessee, Florida, Ole Miss? Come on now.

I'm telling you guys, Pitt gets at least 5 4-stars from now until signing day. HCPN has A LOT of tricks up his sleeve.
We may have 4 or 5 4-stars already verbally committed. A handful of guys are the highest rated 3-stars possible and may get bumped up to a 4-star eventually. This class potentially could stand pat at mid to late 50s ranking or jump up signifiantly dependent on that and if like you said they go out and get some more commits before February. This is an absolutely crucial time for pitt in terms of recruiting, they can't afford to have a poor class when it's all said and done.

UCLA had verbals from a Top WR and OL from Eastern PA. These are the kinds of guys I was referring to with the original post. We should have a guy with recruiting connections in Eastern PA.

With the WR need, would love to see one of these 4 added.

WR - Shocky Jacques-Louis ex UT verbal
WR - Jahan Dotson current UCLA verbal
WR - Teriq Phillips
WR - Jatavious Harris

OT - Chris Bleich current UCLA verbal making his rounds again

DT - Kingston Harris

CB - Jairus Brents

I forget...why did Kenny Bastida fall off of everybody’s recruiting board? We’re pretty desperate for LB’s and he was considered high priority for a time right?

WR - Teriq Phillips
WR - Jatavious Harris

DT - Kingston Harris

CB - Jairus Brents

I forget...why did Kenny Bastida fall off of everybody’s recruiting board? We’re pretty desperate for LB’s and he was considered high priority for a time right?
Good list. We offered a Juco LB recently. I feel better about LB with Wirginis coming back, and the younger guys getting better with experience.

We need some WR playmakers. But it wouldn't surprise me if we go 0-4 on those WR's listed.

WR - Teriq Phillips
WR - Jatavious Harris

DT - Kingston Harris

CB - Jairus Brents

ADVERTISEMENT