ADVERTISEMENT

New Additions

Thomas is a big addition. I thought heavyweight was going to be a major soft spot in the lineup. Thomas hung around with Boykin from NC State at the Southern scuffle. If he works on his conditioning and with Gingrich I can see a lot of potential with him.

Reactions: BApanther and persp
The projected lineup is looking pretty solid. I'm not sure about Bentley jumping up to 141 but he has a few months to get up there.
lineup-1.png

Reactions: upitt98
The projected lineup is looking pretty solid. I'm not sure about Bentley jumping up to 141 but he has a few months to get up there.
lineup-1.png
Definitely starting to look more like a relevant program. I’m excited to see what they can do this coming year and even more so the following year.

Reactions: omega and persp
I'm new to this board. I read the article posted, but it wasn't clear. Thomas is a transfer with immediate eligibility. How many years does he have left? 2?

Seems like Matthews redshirting will be a storyline this year. He looked great in postseason wrestling.

What’s the board’s thoughts on redshirting Matthews? Does he have to be head and shoulders better to wrestle? Is it more about the others able to be good enough?

Seems like Matthews redshirting will be a storyline this year. He looked great in postseason wrestling.

What’s the board’s thoughts on redshirting Matthews? Does he have to be head and shoulders better to wrestle? Is it more about the others able to be good enough?

You redshirt him if you believe he will be high-level AA guy who has shot at an NC in years 4 and 5.

Reactions: omega and upitt98
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT