ADVERTISEMENT

New DK Pittsburgh Pitt beat writer trashes Pitt/Narduzzi on PSU podcast

KidsPlay

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
I listen to a lot of Podcasts, so the most recent DK Pittsburgh PSU podcast just hosted the new Pitt beat writer (Corey something) to discuss Narduzzi’s recent controversial comments. Why they did this on a PSU podcast, I have no clue.

But the new Pitt beat writer immediately joins the arrogant PSU hosts in trashing the Pitt program as in, we need to know our place in the overall rank of college football. Trashes Narduzzi, as a desperate clown from the MAC territory (I guess they forgot he coached at MSU for 8 years). Insults our attendance, I mean, because why not? Basically used attendance as the main criteria for if a program is successful or not. One guy says that he doubts Pitt would have beaten PSU at PSU last year. I guess he forgot that we almost beat them 2 years ago with an even more inferior team. They also fail to mention PSU’s lack of player development, horrible record against any quality opponents, and difficulty filling their stadium recently.

So the new Pitt beat writer is another ‘hard hitting journalist’ who I’m sure will want to make a name for himself in the Pitt community by trashing Pitt and Narduzzi. I just want fair coverage. And after Pitt just won a P5 championship and PSU has been mired in mediocrity the recent years, you’d think these guys would know that Pitt is a better program right now. I said ‘program’ and not ‘team’. Pitt recruits talent into their system and develops players far better than PSU, that is a fact. To me, those are the hallmarks of a good program. But to these knuckle dragging columnists at DK, attendance is the ONLY measure of success.

Looks like we have to deal with another clown in the Pittsburgh media. Where do they find these morons?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News