ADVERTISEMENT

New Pat Signal (6/15)

I believe today is the day the big contingent of Florida recruits are in town, so I would suspect someone from that group.

Reactions: TheJimster
Welcome Koontz! #1 juco TE in in the nation. When you can beat out LSU that’s not bad. Like most Juco players he does not have a star rating yet. Just like Brisker the #1 juco S who did not have a star rating until after his verbal, and he only got 3 stars though he had an Alabama offer. So I’m sure some will bitch when Koontz is only a 3 star. But bitches are going to bitch.

Can he play immediately or does he have to wait a year? Sure have a lot of TEs on the roster.

To be fair, he appears to be the only JUCO tight end recruit that is ranked in the entire country. But it's still good to have him on board.

Reactions: Jpripper88
Not sure who this guy is. Where is his “home” as he is apparently closer to there by being at Pitt.

Make that 2 players we beat out LSU for. Just got a verbal from DE Brandon Mack who was said to be an LSU lean. Guess the blind squirrel got lucky twice...
Dude - this is Ed Orgeron's LSU, not the high and mighty LSU of yesterday. It's like beating BC for a recruit

Dude - this is Ed Orgeron's LSU, not the high and mighty LSU of yesterday. It's like beating BC for a recruit

They finished in the top 20 last year and currently have the 14th ranked recruiting class for 2019. If Mack had a committable offer from them, that's impressive. They may not be the LSU of yore, but they're still a perfectly solid program.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT