ADVERTISEMENT

New Pitt Crystal Ball's

PhPanther1

Sophomore
Apr 16, 2016
3* WR Sean Ryan from New Jersey just received 2 cb's to Pitt.

3* TE TJ Banks from East Allegheny had 2 and now picked up another cb to Pitt.

3* DT Devin Danielson from Thomas Jefferson had 2 recent Pitt cb's and now picked up another one.

Alex Gleitman must have got a lot of Pitt scoop on 6/13.

3* LB Brian Asamoah has cb's across the board, but bigtime ND homer Tom Loy came out and gave Brian Asamoah a CB to Pitt. Suprised me with this one.

Definitely welcoming to see the CB's for sure. Seems like Kradel and probably Zubovic will be/are in Danielson's ear. But supposedly, he's ridiculously quiet. Asamoah is a great surprise and especially from Loy. ND homer, but knows his stuff and gets the CB's correctly.

Not good for Raines though,some people talking like he could commit to Florida on Monday

i would be surprised to see him commit there on monday. has raines even taken a visit to florida?

Not good for Raines though,some people talking like he could commit to Florida on Monday

Last edited:
"PhPanther1, post: 1920102, member: 37896"]3* WR Sean Ryan from New Jersey just received 2 cb's to Pitt.
http://247sports.com/Player/Sean-Ryan-76542

3* TE TJ Banks from East Allegheny had 2 and now picked up another cb to Pitt.
http://247sports.com/Player/TJ-Banks-94234

3* DT Devin Danielson from Thomas Jefferson had 2 recent Pitt cb's and now picked up another one.
http://247sports.com/Player/Devin-Danielson-46042085

Alex Gleitman must have got a lot of Pitt scoop on 6/13.
http://ohiostate.247sports.com/Bolt...-for-Ohio-State-to-land-star-lineman-53202618

3* LB Brian Asamoah has cb's across the board, but bigtime ND homer Tom Loy came out and gave Brian Asamoah a CB to Pitt. Suprised me with this one.
http://247sports.com/Player/Brian-Asamoah-46036146

I'll let a Panther of your choosing kick me in the nuts on the 50 yard line opening week if he commits to Florida Monday.

I guess we can play scared for the next 6 months if you guys like, but Raines loves Narduzzi and Pitt and will be a Panther in the end.

Raines just visited, probably said he loved it (who wouldn't?), and the person he told made a prediction. Who knows, he could commit to UF on Monday, but if he doesn't, the glow of UF will wear off after a few days.

The problem with the crystal balls is you can change them. This guy may have put in this CB just in case he commits on the visit. I bet he winds up changing it a few months from now, because Raines is going to either Pitt or the Nits.

The season results will impact as well, by December Signing period, I don't follow Recruiting, but some Pitt Players now at 2 to 3 Stars may go up and attract bigger interests than now.

Also, here is a review of how Penn State Franklin's First Recruiting Class has panned out, and one of his best Selections now playing is a 2 Star Recruit, and those Pitt recruits that De-committed and went Penn State are not playing, pining the bench waiting in line to just practice, and being passed up for not being smart in choosing Pitt that really needed them in 2014 and 2015.

When one considers that just 2 to 3 Players by 4 to 6 Plays can win most College Football Games as a Great Coach once told me to my face, one can see having Recruiting Resources of inviting 3,000 Young Players from 8th to 12th Grades has it own advantages like Paterno built at Penn State, Wooden at UCLA, Smith at UNC, in Basketball, and Miami, USC, and OU many times without Athletic Integrity & NCAA rules Violations.

One can only educate themselves no one else will do it for you!
Revisiting James Franklin's first Penn State's recruiting class: The hits, misses and home runs
Penn State coach James Franklin acted like a man in a rush when he took the Nittany Lions’ head coaching job in January of 2014. And that’s probably because he was. Franklin, who left Vanderbilt for PSU, had to work quickly to lock down the Lions’ 2014 recruiting class, a group that was started by former coach Bill O’Brien and it was up to Franklin to secure his verbals and add to that 2014 list.......Franklin and his staff of assistants landed a full class and many of those players are going to play key roles for the 2017 team. Not all of the 2014 signees panned out, but that is to be expected. Some transferred out and some never reached their potential due to injuries. But Penn State would not have won the Big Ten title in 2016 if not for the contributions from the 2014 recruiting class's......Here is an in-depth look at what went wrong and what went right with that class. And a lot went right.
Misses: NO LONGER IN THE CONVERSATION (8)
OT Brendan Brosnan
OT Chance Sorrell
OT Noah Beh
QB Michael O'Connor
DT Tarow Barney
DT Antoine White
LB Troy Reeder
CB Daquan Worley
One could thrown in Bowers, Petrishen, still waiting to play or nursing injuries, both with Apke would be starting at Pitt instead of a contributor at Penn State, in my opinion. Also, we shall see how Kam Carter at Pitt does now due to his undisciplined, too, but they came later.

Hits: CONTRIBUTORS WITH UPSIDE (11):
RB Johnathan Thomas-Still Behind Barkely & Sanders, More Bench?
RB Mark Allen-Still Behind Barkely & Sanders, More Bench Time?
WR DeAndre Thompkins-Could Be Another Jester Weah!
WR Saeed Blacknall-Could Be Next Pitt (UAA) Henderson!
OT Chasz Wright-Finally A Talented Lineman!
DE Torrence Brown-Nice Surprise Only 2 Star Recruit!
OLB-S Koa Farmer-Great Player!
CB Amani Oruwariye-Still Better Ahead Of Him!
CB Christian Campbell-Still Better Ahead Of Him!
S Nick Scott-Get In Wait In Line!
S Troy Apke-Would Be Starter At Pitt!

HOME RUNS (6):
QB Trace McSorley-Trace The Ace, Confidence & Unyielding Determination!
TE Mike Gesicki-Won A Lot Of Games With Key Catches (Pitt Orndoff 2016)!
WR Chris Godwin-Top NFL Draft Pick 2017!
LB Jason Cabinda-Solid Smart Linebacker!
CB Grant Haley-Tough To Beat & NFL Bound!
S Marcus Allen-Future NFL Star!

LINK:
http://www.pennlive.com/pennstatefo...enn_states_2014_re.html#incart_social_feature

Last edited:
Reactions: LVNVPanther
Wiltfong is the best in the business,he believes he goes to Florida and predicted he could commit tomorrow

It is common courtesy for someone to bestow kind words on another who just paid for a nice road trip.

When he visited Pitt 2 weeks ago he said he would love to play for Coach D and Pitt. Quips play at P I T T

Relax

Last edited:
Wilfong is usually very good on these predictions but I think he is wrong on this one. If he would have said the nits I would be more worried (he had Wade pegged there pretty much the whole time)

Who's wade?

Ben Wade?

PSU could definitely have used him. He would've stopped Jerry.
07yuma-600.jpg

Reactions: PittMan2003
I see that Monday came and went with no Raines verbal to florida. That is good news and I'm not surprised. I did see Kentucky was able to secure a Raines visit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT