Duke, or NC....but IMO we
oughta be striving for that
level.

'
pack makes sense. I
see "middle of the
pack" as a short term
goal.
You’ll never hear JC or Heather ever express middle of the pack as a goal publicly, but without a change in how they approach recruiting I can’t see how anyone could really expect more on a consistent basis . Every now and then I can see a really competitive team ,but not yr in and yr out .

I think it’ll be a pretty good rebounding team, to be honest. The scoring is a concern, but I think they’re gonna defend and rebound pretty well.
Who’s gonna shoot the ball outside of Horton? Can all the last minute recruits “play up” to an ACC level? Lots and lots of questions but it will be nice to see a bunch of scrappy, hard working kids getting after it as opposed to a roster filled with selfish, all about me Primadonna’s.

Who’s gonna shoot the ball outside of Horton? Can all the last minute recruits “play up” to an ACC level? Lots and lots of questions but it will be nice to see a bunch of scrappy, hard working kids getting after it as opposed to a roster filled with selfish, all about me Primadonna’s.

If this is November, the weather is incredible. 🙄

Reactions: Fsgolfdr
There’s only 2 clear choices in the Acc Duke UNC other than that its up in the air. I don’t care what Virginia has done coach leaves there back to middle of the pack team. And Florida state🤣😂 they just started to look like a program the past 3-5 yrs so let’s not think of them as anything but middle of that pack and above. Look Duke and Unc might fall off for a few yrs because of coaches retiring they haven’t been great anyway they been ok not great. So if we can keep are coach for couple more yrs I believe it will all pay off with recruiting. Him being here will create stability that the team needs. Shit didn’t it take Florida states head couch 50yrs to start recruiting and winning😂😂😂🤣 I believe Capel is better than we give him credit for. HTP HTP HTP

Reactions: VincePITT
There’s only 2 clear choices in the Acc Duke UNC other than that its up in the air. I don’t care what Virginia has done coach leaves there back to middle of the pack team. And Florida state🤣😂 they just started to look like a program the past 3-5 yrs so let’s not think of them as anything but middle of that pack and above. Look Duke and Unc might fall off for a few yrs because of coaches retiring they haven’t been great anyway they been ok not great. So if we can keep are coach for couple more yrs I believe it will all pay off with recruiting. Him being here will create stability that the team needs. Shit didn’t it take Florida states head couch 50yrs to start recruiting and winning😂😂😂🤣 I believe Capel is better than we give him credit for. HTP HTP HTP
Can’t wait until weed is finally legalized here in NC so i can have some of what you’re having, sir.

• Wow
Reactions: Drew1208
ADVERTISEMENT