ADVERTISEMENT

New transfer, eligible immediately

Here's his stats over the past four years:

24 receptions
294 yards
1 touchdown

Seems like a depth player.

Not sure I understand the need for a grad transfer WR. We have plenty of talent and depth at WR even though much of it is young. I'd rather see one of the young guys get more PT than a grad transfer. I was expecting to see a grad transfer at CB....that's clearly an area that we could use some depth and experience.

My only take on this is that the guy offers one of those short shifty dynamics not currently on the roster. A Lopes type of guy I m guessing

Here's his stats over the past four years:

24 receptions
294 yards
1 touchdown

Seems like a depth player.
To be fair he been suspended for more games then he has played in. The kid is trouble. He was suspended after three games and got arrested while suspended and never returned. He was involved in a BB gun shooting earlier in his career.

Beatty coached him at MD so he knows the kid & has to believe in his ability. We had an extra ship...so if he makes a play or 2 to help us win a game then it was worth it. He is known as a good special teams player & we need to be better on special teams.

Beatty coached him at MD so he knows the kid & has to believe in his ability. We had an extra ship...so if he makes a play or 2 to help us win a game then it was worth it. He is known as a good special teams player & we need to be better on special teams.

Sort of has the physical make up of Ffrench... if he is half as productive will be a nice pickup...

Reactions: mike 301
Sometimes doing a favor for somebody opens up other doors. Beatty knows the kid and is giving him a chance. I’ll trust Beatty on this one.

If he is half as good as French that is like walking down the street and finding gold.
Dude had like 95 catches last year.

Reactions: PittLegends
He does have 2 seasons to play at Pitt if he wishes , using the free year.
Only played in three games last season as someone else said.
I guess he fills the role that V'Lique Carter had last season.

They had an extra ship, so why not get a senior who might help out. They need a punt returner and Duzz tends to like upperclassmen back there.

If he can catch that's a plus as a WR.

Reactions: lilspainishflea
To be fair he been suspended for more games then he has played in. The kid is trouble. He was suspended after three games and got arrested while suspended and never returned. He was involved in a BB gun shooting earlier in his career.
This is normal behavior at FSU. I remember when a bunch of them were shooting out windows with BB guns, and nothing happened to them. Remember the crab leg theft and stealing kids mopeds.

This is normal behavior at FSU. I remember when a bunch of them were shooting out windows with BB guns, and nothing happened to them. Remember the crab leg theft and stealing kids mopeds.
It's also normal of him, and a few other resident PSU fans to come here to tell us anything that could possibly be considered negative about the Pitt program, players, coaches, ACC Conference, etc...

Reactions: FireballZ
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT