ADVERTISEMENT

Next years roster

Section 509

Redshirt
Mar 21, 2022
Next year's roster is looking really bleak at qb we'll have slovis and minchey that's if we hold onto him ,at rb we might not have one as izzy goes pro Davis graduates that leaves us with Hammond and Carter which both might transfer out ,at wr if Wayne leaves ,that leaves us with the rest of the garbage there, at TE I expect Bart to leave again nothing left after him ,the oline i don't see much there on defense we're losing alot and I'm expecting we're going to lose alot guys to the portal as well I just get the feeling we're heading for a real dumpster fire

Well, save for Izzy leaving, I don't know if the offense will be much worse.

OL: Taylor-Goncalves-Kradel-Zubovic-Baer

Depth Pieces: Moore, Montgomery, Enos, Jacoby, etc.

TE: No idea what the TE room will look like. I imagine there will be some incoming transfers. Not sure if Bartholomew will want to return. Maybe Johnson will be back; haven't heard squat about Wright (probably hurt), Renda, or Mitchell.

WR: Wayne (can return), Means, Mumpfield, transfer, one or two freshmen should be in the mix

QB: Slovis, with Minchey, Yarnell, and a transfer backing him up

RB: Hammond, Davis (can return), and a transfer or two will be getting most of the carries, I'd imagine

But we're going to get hammered on defense.

Next year's roster is looking really bleak at qb we'll have slovis and minchey that's if we hold onto him ,at rb we might not have one as izzy goes pro Davis graduates that leaves us with Hammond and Carter which both might transfer out ,at wr if Wayne leaves ,that leaves us with the rest of the garbage there, at TE I expect Bart to leave again nothing left after him ,the oline i don't see much there on defense we're losing alot and I'm expecting we're going to lose alot guys to the portal as well I just get the feeling we're heading for a real dumpster fire

Slovis: transfer to G5

Izzy: NFL

Bartholomew: transfer

Wayne: transfer

Well, save for Izzy leaving, I don't know if the offense will be much worse.

OL: Taylor-Goncalves-Kradel-Zubovic-Baer

Depth Pieces: Moore, Montgomery, Enos, Jacoby, etc.

TE: No idea what the TE room will look like. I imagine there will be some incoming transfers. Not sure if Bartholomew will want to return. Maybe Johnson will be back; haven't heard squat about Wright (probably hurt), Renda, or Mitchell.

WR: Wayne (can return), Means, Mumpfield, transfer, one or two freshmen should be in the mix

QB: Slovis, with Minchey, Yarnell, and a transfer backing him up

RB: Hammond, Davis (can return), and a transfer or two will be getting most of the carries, I'd imagine

But we're going to get hammered on defense.
I just don't know what wr transfer would want to come here maybe another Mac receiver

On defense since none of the local guys like johnson,donald,and Ford are getting a sniff of playing time do they transfer out

Second year for OC with Slovis, Yarnell and Minchey. I remeber when everybody wanted to fire Whipple. This is a solid group

The offensive line is losing players, but the backups were ready to be starters. I think our depth at this group is a strength

I expect Donald and Hayes to shine. The DL line has potential

Our biggest ? will be RB as Izzy will be moving along

ADVERTISEMENT