ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Coach Giving Massive Props to Narduzzi

Best 3-9 coach out there!

2-9 really. You just can’t in good conscience count Wofford as a valid opponent .

Interesting (and strikes me as somewhat strange) that Flores was watching tape of Pitt's defense with Underwood, Pitt's WR coach. I guess maybe they watched tape of Pitt spring practices together or something like that?

Everyone agrees this year absolutely sucked and we should have won more games. But PN had done a good job prior to this year and deserves a chance to get things back on track. If he can solidify the offensive staff, then we will turn things around.

Of course he does, and if he doesn't he'll be gone. But we still have his MSU stalker here to shit post in every thread.

Best 3-9 coach out there!

2-9 really. You just can’t in good conscience count Wofford as a valid opponent .
Dumb argument. Every school has at least one win against a wofford type team. At the same time Pitt played 11 power 5 teams which is probably the most in power 5.

This season was a disaster no doubt. But people like you have an agenda and it’s so obvious.

Last edited:
Of course he does, and if he doesn't he'll be gone. But we still have his MSU stalker here to shit post in every thread.
You waiting for Dooz to show that he’s something beyond a mediocre head coach with a slight case of the dummies:

360_F_27177008_KtLw7bdX0s7FOYop9t6R9fr0f3Z4lFkv.jpg

Dumb argument. Every school has at least one win against a wofford type team. At the same time Pitt played 11 power 5 teams which is probably the most in power 5.

This season was a disaster no doubt. But people like you so obviously have an agenda and it’s so obvious.
Yeah I want Dooz gone. I’ll make absolutely no bones about that. I understand that Pitt is stuck with him due to the gross negligence of the AD, but I’ve seen more than enough of him. I never thought he was the man for the job, I never thought he was a smart man with a sound plan for the program, and he hasn’t done a whole lot in 9 years to change my thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Interesting (and strikes me as somewhat strange) that Flores was watching tape of Pitt's defense with Underwood, Pitt's WR coach. I guess maybe they watched tape of Pitt spring practices together or something like that?
Two New England guys … also connected in Miami.

First, awesome for Narduzzi to have a good NFL defensive mind use elements of his defense. This is also an example of why I like looking at coaches with experience under different staffs. You can pick up new ideas to build a future scheme or philosophy. Good on Flores to keep his defense evolving.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Who is coming to Pitt to replace him? Are the Broyles Award winners lining up for their chance at heading up "Dear old Pittsburgh"?
Don’t want any Broyles Award winners either. Not big on hiring assistants. I have always favored head coaches that have built highly successful programs at smaller schools from the ground up.

Don’t want any Broyles Award winners either. Not big on hiring assistants. I have always favored head coaches that have built highly successful programs at smaller schools from the ground up.
Which 1 coach in America do you want?

Jackie Sherrill came to Pitt after one year as HC at Washington State, where he was 3-8.

Reactions: Parkview57
I will type slower. Who is going to come to Pitt?
Who would have gone to Kansas a couple years ago?

They’re out there. When we do jettison Duzzi in a year or two, we need an AD smart enough and dedicated enough to do his/her own search, rather than relying on these search firms that have too much financial self-interest to find the real best man for the job.

Reactions: Parkview57
Yeah I want Dooz gone. I’ll make absolutely no bones about that. I understand that Pitt is stuck with him due to the gross negligence of the AD, but I’ve seen more than enough of him. I never thought he was the man for the job, I never thought he was a smart man with a sound plan for the program, and he hasn’t done a whole lot in 9 years to change my thinking.
That ACC Championship sure sucked.

Who would have gone to Kansas a couple years ago?

They’re out there. When we do jettison Duzzi in a year or two, we need an AD smart enough and dedicated enough to do his/her own search, rather than relying on these search firms that have too much financial self-interest to find the real best man for the job.
lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT