ADVERTISEMENT

NIRE FARDUZZI…….

thebadby2

Athletic Director
Sep 21, 2003
This team stinks, and its head coach is the reason why it stinks. Year 8. 2 years removed from 42 ppg, 11 wins, a league title and a NY6 bowl. No more excuses.

The guy is a dummy. He doesn’t get it. His repeated bungling of the offensive side of things is undeniable. Another pig of a performance in an embarrassingly empty stadium. Fan apathy is worse than ever. Do what you know needs to be done, Heather.

hard to argue with any of that. Cignetti makes Canada look like an offensive wizard.

Hard to fathom how far this program has fallen

Whether you think Narduzzi should be fired or not, I don’t think he’s going anywhere anytime soon. The problem suddenly becomes how do you pay the buyout for a contract that runs through 2030?

Assuming it’s all guaranteed, you’re talking about $35M. Perhaps A&M could, but I’m not so sure we can (yet).

Whether you think Narduzzi should be fired or not, I don’t think he’s going anywhere anytime soon. The problem suddenly becomes how do you pay the buyout for a contract that runs through 2030?

Assuming it’s all guaranteed, you’re talking about $35M. Perhaps A&M could, but I’m not so sure we can (yet).
Idk 🤷‍♂️ but will be interesting going forward. I still think Borbely, Powell, and Salem overstayed their welcome here and should've been gone years ago.

Idk 🤷‍♂️ but will be interesting going forward. I still think Borbely, Powell, and Salem overstayed their welcome here and should've been gone years ago.
I’m right there with you, especially Borberly. Have we had any good linemen developed under him aside from O’Neill? Perhaps Warren? Very poor recruiting from all three of them. Powell in particular has been the most disappointing because he had a very strong background when he arrived at Pitt.

It’s just a shame how inept our offense is, both from a coaching and talent standpoint.

Reactions: pierre93
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT