ADVERTISEMENT

NIT?

Yes, especially with what is anticipated to be signed in November.

Was our previous probation and sanctions Stallings left us with that much of a hinderance to HCJC early on? Seems to be hitting his stride now.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
I would

Was our previous probation and sanctions Stallings left us with that much of a hinderance to HCJC early on? Seems to be hitting his stride now.

Yeah, not many programs can crawl back from a $5,000 fine and a 16-hour reduction in countable coaches at practice. But damnit if Coach Capel didn't grab a shovel and dig us out of that grave!!!!

It’s more of the “we’re already on probation, can’t be operating in the grey area” I think that was prohibitive

Perhaps the NIL landscape is more his comfort zone

I think putting on the brakes a bit is in order. It was great to hear that we finally signed a kid that was a top 50 kid. But he's not here yet and he's had some commitment issues before, all the way from high school. Let's wait and see if he even shows up on campus first before saying we're making the NIT.

Besides even with him and the rest of the group, that's still a bit of a stretch. This is Capel we're talking about, not Calipari or Coack K. I think he and his staff have done a great job in salvaging some recruiting and getting some signings, but Capel isn't known to be a great in-game coach. At least not so far. We'll see what he can do.

Reactions: DC_Area_Panther
ADVERTISEMENT