ADVERTISEMENT

No speakers up top?

Oct 25, 2021
Geez, I could barely hear the damn PA today sitting in the upper deck. They don't even bother to turn the speakers on up there anymore? Also, we could only see like the bottom 1/4 of the scoreboard because the curtain they use to close off the section most games (I assume) wasn't rolled up high enough. I used to sit up top when we had season tickets and I never minded it, but I guess you need to splurge for lowers these days if you don't want to feel like a second-rate peon, ha. Not a huge deal or anything; I was just surprised.

Reactions: Pitt5593
Geez, I could barely hear the damn PA today sitting in the upper deck. They don't even bother to turn the speakers on up there anymore? Also, we could only see like the bottom 1/4 of the scoreboard because the curtain they use to close off the section most games (I assume) wasn't rolled up high enough. I used to sit up top when we had season tickets and I never minded it, but I guess you need to splurge for lowers these days if you don't want to feel like a second-rate peon, ha. Not a huge deal or anything; I was just surprised.
Plenty of open seats down low. Just come on down and find one!

Plenty of open seats down low. Just come on down and find one!
I'm used to the days when the ushers were sticklers. I guess they haven't had to worry about that lately, ha.

I kind of like being up top for sporting events. I only sit below for football because I feel like it's some sort of fan duty of mine to contribute to making the lower bowl look more full.

I'm used to the days when the ushers were sticklers. I guess they haven't had to worry about that lately, ha.

I kind of like being up top for sporting events. I only sit below for football because I feel like it's some sort of fan duty of mine to contribute to making the lower bowl look more full.
My seats are in 110 but a bunch of us have sat together in 107 for all but one game over the last three seasons.

Also, we could only see like the bottom 1/4 of the scoreboard because the curtain they use to close off the section most games (I assume) wasn't rolled up high enough.

That's how they leave those curtains all the time (for the men's games, they put them all the way down most of the time for the women's games). So they have room to hang the retired number banners and the banners for the team accomplishments from them. Which seems like a really dumb thing to do if the curtains being down to the level they are blocks the view of the scoreboard.

I'm in 106 and at the WF game, the only people in our row were my son and I. Plenty of seats if you want to come on down.

Oh my gosh. I always had season tickets up top. Love seeing the entire floor and movement of players. How sad that the state of attendance has come to this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT