ADVERTISEMENT

North Hills freshman?

Slick Manager of Champs

Heisman Candidate
Apr 22, 2007
North Hills has a freshman that just got a Robert Morris offer. With the lockdown, I doubt many people saw him play but just curious if anyone did and does he have potential to develop into a big time player? Nice size already for 14 years old so maybe can grow even more? North Hills not exactly a basketball factory so I wonder if he stays all four years.

Reactions: Drew1208
I'm bumping this as the North Hills team did pretty good in the summer tournament. Sounds like Parham might develop into the real deal but we probably shouldn't get our hopes up as I believe they are big nitters since his mom played for PSU.

Reactions: Drew1208
I'm bumping this as the North Hills team did pretty good in the summer tournament. Sounds like Parham might develop into the real deal but we probably shouldn't get our hopes up as I believe they are big nitters since his mom played for PSU.

Parham is very good. It remains to be seen how good I’m skeptical he will be a HM kid.

Have heard everything from Low D1 to mid major to big conference...hard to say considering he hasn't developed an outside shot, possibly hasn't reached his full height, plays in WPIAL. RMU fan I know thought he was a stretch to offer already but Toole wants bigger guards because of the problems they had with them last season.

He's definitely one to be on the radar. Unfortunately, a kid like this just might be best served going to one of those basketball factories, sorry I mean prep schools to develop like Mike Young did.

According to a source Parham will take an unofficial to Duquesne tomorrow and one to Pittsburgh next Saturday. My source expects Parham to be offered on the visit.

Also, Parham will run with Team Durant.

Reactions: FireballZ
According to a source Parham will take an unofficial to Duquesne tomorrow and one to Pittsburgh next Saturday. My source expects Parham to be offered on the visit.

Also, Parham will run with Team Durant.
Like the local connection + Team Durant.

ADVERTISEMENT