Oh you know, just more voter fraud

caleco's

Assistant Coach
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2005
i dont recall him stating mailing in two ballots.

how do you deny this system is highly flawed after all of these reports? a flawed system is ripe for fraud

Last edited:

SoufOaklin4Life

Lair Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2004
Another State of Mind
i dont recall him stating mailing in two ballots.

how do you deny this system is highly flawed after all of these reports? a flawed system is rioe for fraud
He said mail in a ballot and then vote in person .

On your ballots, if you get the unsolicited ballots, send it in and then go make sure it counted, and then if it doesn’t tabulate, you vote. You just vote. And then if they tabulate it very late, which they shouldn’t be doing, they’ll see you voted and so it won’t count. So, send it in early, and then go and vote. And if it’s not tabulated, you vote, and the vote is gonna count. You can’t let them take your vote away. These people are playing dirty politics. Dirty politics.

So if you have an absentee ballot, or as I call it a solicited ballot, you send it in. But I would check it in any event. I would go and follow it and go vote. And everybody here wants to vote. We vote the old fashioned way. You know, we voted in World War I, we voted in World War II, we’re gonna see some great World War II heroes right now. But we voted in World War II. And today they want to give everybody ballots. And every place where they’ve done it, it’s been a mess. It’s been a mess. They don’t know where they are. They don’t know who they’re sending them to, it’s a terrible thing. Follow your ballot and vote. That’s very important, I think everybody understands.”

caleco's

Assistant Coach
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2005
He said mail in a ballot and then vote in person .

On your ballots, if you get the unsolicited ballots, send it in and then go make sure it counted, and then if it doesn’t tabulate, you vote. You just vote. And then if they tabulate it very late, which they shouldn’t be doing, they’ll see you voted and so it won’t count. So, send it in early, and then go and vote. And if it’s not tabulated, you vote, and the vote is gonna count. You can’t let them take your vote away. These people are playing dirty politics. Dirty politics.

So if you have an absentee ballot, or as I call it a solicited ballot, you send it in. But I would check it in any event. I would go and follow it and go vote. And everybody here wants to vote. We vote the old fashioned way. You know, we voted in World War I, we voted in World War II, we’re gonna see some great World War II heroes right now. But we voted in World War II. And today they want to give everybody ballots. And every place where they’ve done it, it’s been a mess. It’s been a mess. They don’t know where they are. They don’t know who they’re sending them to, it’s a terrible thing. Follow your ballot and vote. That’s very important, I think everybody understands.”
you ignore the issue of double ballots and dead people receiving them

souf gonna souf

revampedpanthers

Sophomore
Oct 6, 2012
Everyone knows it's going to lead to cheating and corruption. Dems just don't care because they think the will cheat better than republicans cheat.

Reactions: caleco's

superstein61a

Senior
Mar 31, 2019
So the NYC board of elections is Q? SOUF said this is all conspiracy from Q to hurt Biden.
Old Souf just got self owned on his last Q theory about Q starting the claim that Biden reneged today on his agreement to be checked for an earpiece at the debate
Souf's Q theory was quickly debunked
Poor Souf -he has Q rolling around in his head

NCPitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2009
Ya don’t say the daily caller guy is posing for photos
Not pictured- the addressee
Also-
Each ballot has an affidavit letter attached that needs to be signed in front of notary to be valid. It also includes your Voter ID with your name and a bar code. You can send all but will be invalid at the voting center
You're getting pretty good at these conspiracy theories.

SoufOaklin4Life

Lair Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2004
Another State of Mind
You're getting pretty good at these conspiracy theories.
No conspiracy needed
Notice the individual registration numbers which require a signature which gets matched to registration by board of elections ?

hey- the house passed a bill months ago to improve voter security .
Guess where it went in the senate ?

TempleBAPittMPA

Board of Trustee
Aug 31, 2001
LOL - the post office delivers it to the address on the envelope. Are you really this freaking stupid?
This from the tweet I was responding to (I realize you posted such a flurry of them that it's hard to keep track of them):

"Our entire building’s mail was bundled with a neighboring building and tossed at our front steps. It contained almost every mail in ballot for the November election."

Are YOU really this freaking stupid?

superstein61a

Senior
Mar 31, 2019
This from the tweet I was responding to (I realize you posted such a flurry of them that it's hard to keep track of them):

"Our entire building’s mail was bundled with a neighboring building and tossed at our front steps. It contained almost every mail in ballot for the November election."

Are YOU really this freaking stupid?
No Dipshit - you didn't.
This is the tweet you responded to

Anyone can see that by clicking your response
SO YOU REALLY ARE THAT STUPID

• Haha
Reactions: caleco's and ONGB

Latest posts