ADVERTISEMENT

OOC schedule

Weavedog469

Scholarship
Dec 12, 2016
No reason we shouldn’t be 3-0 heading to Notre Dame. I mean playing Witford is a guaranteed win. Cincinnati at home with Fickell leaving and taking a players to Wisconsin should be a easy win. Bottom feeder in WVU easy win even though it’s a rivalry game. Notre Dame should be a coin flip. Everyon complained about how hard our OOC schedule is but all the sudden with Fickell leaving it looks very easy

No reason we shouldn’t be 3-0 heading to Notre Dame. I mean playing Witford is a guaranteed win. Cincinnati at home with Fickell leaving and taking a players to Wisconsin should be a easy win. Bottom feeder in WVU easy win even though it’s a rivalry game. Notre Dame should be a coin flip. Everyon complained about how hard our OOC schedule is but all the sudden with Fickell leaving it looks very easy
No - There is no good reason to play ND, WVU and Cin in the same year - No one else does this

Lol. Have you learned nothing from being a Pitt fan?

there's no way in hell we will be 3-0 heading into ND game (ND game isn't until 10/28 😆)

No reason we shouldn’t be 3-0 heading to Notre Dame. I mean playing Witford is a guaranteed win. Cincinnati at home with Fickell leaving and taking a players to Wisconsin should be an easy win. Bottom feeder in WVU easy win even though it’s a rivalry game. Notre Dame should be a coin flip. Everyon complained about how hard our OOC schedule is but all the sudden with Fickell leaving it looks very easy
You must be new to the lair 😊
Don’t you know we’re playing one of the most brutal OOC schedules in the history or college football. Even if we somehow squeeze by the powerhouses of Cincinnati and WVU, we will be so decimated with injuries because we played them, that we will lose multiple ACC games just because we’re so beat up from those games.
That’s the way a high percentage here view it.

You must be new to the lair 😊
Don’t you know we’re playing one of the most brutal OOC schedules in the history or college football. Even if we somehow squeeze by the powerhouses of Cincinnati and WVU, we will be so decimated with injuries because we played them, that we will lose multiple ACC games just because we’re so beat up from those games.
That’s the way a high percentage here view it.

JoeyDavid "Body Blows" Theory. But then he'll turn around and say playing an SEC schedule is weak, while we're playing Duke, Syracuse, and Georgia Tech.

How many times in the past 30 or 40 years have we thought that, but Pitt usually finds a way to lose at least one or even two of those games every year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT