ADVERTISEMENT

Orlando Pitt Club Game Watch- Those in Central FL Please Read!

PittEngineer12

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2011
Musikprince, I am calling you out because I know you live in the area
3dgrin.r191677.gif
and to any others that live in Central FL please attend the Orlando Pitt Club Game Watch this Saturday at Noon. We will be having it at a NEW LOCATION! While our old location was very good to us in many ways we feel that with parking and other situations that arose we would try out a new venue. The new venue is on Turkey Lake Rd right off of Sand Lake Rd, the venue is Dewey's Indoor Golf and Sports Grill.

The reason I am calling out the Alums in the area is because we feel that the games (including football season) have been poorly attended and we would like to get as many people there to discuss not only the games and Pitt, but how to improve on the Alum experience at these events.

If you plan on attending let me know here or preferably email the Orlando Pitt club at orlandopittalum@gmail.com if you can not attend this event, but live in the area and want to make suggestions or want to receive updates on the last basketball game watch in March, the summer Alumni events, or the football season please post here as well.

Thanks and Hail To Pitt!

Dewey's

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.