ADVERTISEMENT

OSU vs UGA

OSU pissed this one away

What a poor defensive effort on that last drive

Against the best defense…

OSU hanging on to timeouts just lost 5 seconds for no reason

Wow, that FG attempt was right in step with the countdown to the New Year. Not exactly something good for that FG kicker to have to remember every New Years Eve countdown.

Very interesting approach running in first down when in field goal range. That was not an easy kick. I thought they needed 10 more yard before going into turtle mode.

Very interesting approach running in first down when in field goal range. That was not an easy kick. I thought they needed 10 more yard before going into turtle mode.
They tried 2 pass plays after that, not exactly turtle mode.

UGA is going to win by 14 or more points in the championship game.
Opened most places at -13. Couldve had 11.5 this morning, no play for me I think it’s probably a little high but I favor Georgia so will see if it dips.

UGA is going to win by 14 or more points in the championship game.
Right now I think UGA is just feeling very fortunate they’ll be playing in that game.

OSU made UGA’s defense look very un-UGA like….ordinary. I doubt TCU’s offense can do the same but here’s hoping they can make a game of it. TCU started the season un-ranked and now they’re in the championship game so who knows.

I think TCU will have a lot of fans rooting for them, the ole David vs Goliath thing.

They broke the momentum running the ball. Third down was a rushed snap. Poorly managed.
They couldn't even get lined up properly for that first down play. Started with only 10 players out. They choked. And I loved every second of their agony.

The better team won the game, but OSU put up a heck of a fight.
Wouldve been a hell of a title game, oddsmakers had these as the #1 & #3 team in the country. #2 Alabama would’ve been favored over anybody but Georgia.

I wonder how long the line was to get into the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl?

And, it was fitting that the last play was over at midnight on Sunday.

Right now I think UGA is just feeling very fortunate they’ll be playing in that game.

OSU made UGA’s defense look very un-UGA like….ordinary. I doubt TCU’s offense can do the same but here’s hoping they can make a game of it. TCU started the season un-ranked and now they’re in the championship game so who knows.

I think TCU will have a lot of fans rooting for them, the ole David vs Goliath thing.
I’m rooting for TCU, but they don’t have the overall talent to keep up for 4 Quarters.

Not sure how you can watch that game and matter of fact say the better team won. Sure looked like two very close teams. Particularly with OSU losing key WRs down the stretch.
UGA has more overall talent. They didn’t play their best and still won.

To be honest I don’t know if Georgia has more talent or not, it’s probably pretty close. OSU better at the QB position, maybe Georgia slightly better overall. I’d give Georgia a pretty big edge in the coaching department though.

Sounds like that was your thought heading into the game. The actual game, at least to me, didn’t show anything indicating more talent by UGA. And I really don’t think it can be rationalized by saying UGA just didn’t play their best.

Sounds like that was your thought heading into the game. The actual game, at least to me, didn’t show anything indicating more talent by UGA. And I really don’t think it can be rationalized by saying UGA just didn’t play their best.
That was the best game OSU played all year. UGA didn’t play their best. If they play 10 times, then UGA wins 8 out of the 10.

I’m not a Big10 fan at all.
I was rooting for TCU in the 1st game and I don’t like OSU.
It’s just that people on the lair are so over the top with how much the Big10 sucks, and OSU and Michigan suck and are overrated.
I guess Georgia is overrated also?

Yes Michigan and OSU are overrated.

I think the talent level is negligible. Put Kirby Smart at OSU and Ryan Day at Georgia and Smart will win more often than not.

Agree. UGA isn't anywhere near as dominant as they were last season. It's impossible to lose 5 first round picks on one side of the ball and not take a significant step back.

Reactions: pbrad
Georgia is 14-0 and has been far and away the most dominant team this year. They have 6 wins over Top 25 teams. Nobody has accomplished anything close to them this year. OSU got pounded by Michigan and Ped State was beating them at one point in the 4th. OSU played their best game of the year by far and Georgia didn’t play close to their best. UGA is going back to back and they clearly deserve it.

I’m confused by this game. I’ve read about a thousand times on the lair, how much OSU and the whole Big10 suck.
How can they then be leading Georgia in a game that is almost a home game for Georgia, in the CFP.
Shouldn’t Georgia be blowing OSU out?
So losing 2 out of 2 not enough for ya? Got to be margin of loss now I guess...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT