ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 1st full capacity stadium event in TX today

The bottom line is the guy is CLEARLY partisan. Just like you shouldn't believe partisan news channels, you shouldn't necessarily believe partisan doctors.
Fauci is clearly partisan then also, right?

Do you know what the word partisan means?

I only have two post graduate degrees
But I’m sure the JD is particularly helpful in his wrong interpretation of vaccine safety -
Give ya a hint -
Anyone who writes and sells books linking autism to vaccines - should be discredited
Two post grad degrees in pharmacy, I take it? My guess though is an MBA.

If you had two PhDs, you'd have a point. I respect you an 'at; but, you're only a tangerine in this metaphor.

• Haha
Reactions: jtownknowitall
Fauci is clearly partisan then also, right?

Do you know what the word partisan means?
No. I don't believe he favors one party or the other. He's a science geek who has worked for the past 5 or so administrations without ever any issue.

Here's what you conspiracy theorists don't understand. You all want to believe something. And there's enough information out there in Internet Land to validate your belief. Its all on fringe or partisan websites but its there. And because its there, it gives you confidence you are right despite what 99% of the world believes.

I am sure you can find some pretty compelling articles out there showing that aliens visited earth or the earth is flat too.

No. I don't believe he favors one party or the other. He's a science geek who has worked for the past 5 or so administrations without ever any issue.

Here's what you conspiracy theorists don't understand. You all want to believe something. And there's enough information out there in Internet Land to validate your belief. Its all on fringe or partisan websites but its there. And because its there, it gives you confidence you are right despite what 99% of the world believes.

I am sure you can find some pretty compelling articles out there showing that aliens visited earth or the earth is flat too.
I get it. It's like some people want to believe a coach they don't like will get canned next year....or that some coach is paying recruits....or that the DJIA will hit 6,000 because they want to see a POTUS fail. And there's enough information out there on the Lair to validate your belief. Maybe it's all on the fringe or partisan websites, but its there.

And please tell me more about what I want to believe.

The fda grifters ?
The publicly available data on clinical trials of safety and efficacy ?

the patient information sheet that says its not approved for the thing they just gave it for?

i love how you talk about the long term effects of covid are something everyone needs to be concerned while touting long term effects of the vaccine are fine.

science guy you have ZERO data on either long term

Last edited:
Wow. This escalated quickly.
Fleming has been banned from working on any FDA related studies due to research misconduct and fraud. It is in the Federal Register. Doesn't matter how many degrees he has or how smart he is. He has fraudulently misrepresented data before. His credibility is highly suspect.
That's all.
Buh bye.

I get it. It's like some people want to believe a coach they don't like will get canned next year....or that some coach is paying recruits....or that the DJIA will hit 6,000 because they want to see a POTUS fail. And there's enough information out there on the Lair to validate your belief. Maybe it's all on the fringe or partisan websites, but its there.

And please tell me more about what I want to believe.

That doesn't even make sense. Wanting a coach to get fired is not a conspiracy theory. Saying if we go a year without a vaccine will cause the Dow to drop below Great Recession level is not a conspiracy theory. Now, saying certain coaches are paying recruits could be but I will admit that although I firmly believe most recruits are being paid, its possible that they are not. You wacky conspiracy theorists are so certain that these fringe loony websites are accurate that you have 100% faith in them. You really really want to believe so in you're mind you are certain they are truth.

Fleming has been banned from working on any FDA related studies due to research misconduct and fraud. It is in the Federal Register. Doesn't matter how many degrees he has or how smart he is. He has fraudulently misrepresented data before. His credibility is highly suspect.
That's all.
Buh bye.
And we all know the FDA is beyond reproach. Not.

You're right. It only matters if the facts and arguments are legit. And nobody will address those. That's expected from SMH. He appeals to authority, so I entertain his silliness.

When someone thinks they can discuss the science behind the vaccine and why so many people won't take the jab just to sit in a stadium, I'm happy to engage.

That doesn't even make sense. Wanting a coach to get fired is not a conspiracy theory. Saying if we go a year without a vaccine will cause the Dow to drop below Great Recession level is not a conspiracy theory. Now, saying certain coaches are paying recruits could be but I will admit that although I firmly believe most recruits are being paid, its possible that they are not. You wacky conspiracy theorists are so certain that these fringe loony websites are accurate that you have 100% faith in them. You really really want to believe so in you're mind you are certain they are truth.
It's never a conspiracy theory when it's your theory. Yet you claim pointing out the fact that a vaccine was rushed to market without the usual requisite long term testing is a conspiracy theory? Pointing out the fact that mRNA vaccines were never approved for humans before is a conspiracy theory?

Ummm...okay.

That's all.
Buh bye.

“I have researched this and checked references” when it comes to citing obscure people like this really means “I have Googled searched in a specific way based on my priors and been able to find other grifters who prey on people like me for a living to verify this”.

It's never a conspiracy theory when it's your theory. Yet you claim pointing out the fact that a vaccine was rushed to market without the usual requisite long term testing is a conspiracy theory? Pointing out the fact that mRNA vaccines were never approved for humans before is a conspiracy theory?

Ummm...okay.

They’re past the window when this stuff would make a difference in terms of side effects. If there was a risk they’d know by now.

Still not 100% certain on efficacy and if it lowers transmission or just helps reduce an individual’s personal risk, but they’re confident there are no long term effects.

This comes straight from Texas on grand rounds.

Basically the guidance is to vaccinate and continue to wear masks in public. Probably won’t know for sure if it cuts down on transmissibility for another 2-3 months so best to be safe for the benefit of others.

They’re past the window when this stuff would make a difference in terms of side effects. If there was a risk they’d know by now.

Still not 100% certain on efficacy and if it lowers transmission or just helps reduce an individual’s personal risk, but they’re confident there are no long term effects.

This comes straight from Texas on grand rounds.

Basically the guidance is to vaccinate and continue to wear masks in public. Probably won’t know for sure if it cuts down on transmissibility for another 2-3 months so best to be safe for the benefit of others.
I disagree, I can tell from reading these threads that vaccines are causing stutters.

Reactions: USN_Panther
I dont know how a virus or a vaccine is political. Anyone who makes a virus or a vaccine political is a moron.

A virus is a virus. Covid is super deadly for older people. It doesn't care about the political views of that person. A vaccine ensures you dont die from Covid. Nothing at all political about getting a shot to save your life or someone else's.
You can't be serious, don't you listen to news or read about what's going on, the whole covid thing is very political. Come out from under the rocks

You can't be serious, don't you listen to news or read about what's going on, the whole covid thing is very political. Come out from under the rocks
It’s not
Or shouldn’t

but ya know -
When there was leadership vacuum for 12 months and all responsibility was kicked to states and locals -
So then political pundits could complain about the decisions those states and locals made

So, wha wha what are you saying?
Well if over half of vaccinated people are repeating the same BS, I'd call it a side effect.

When people are talking about mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports, discrediting the other side of the argument is a weak response. It should be easy to dismantle the argument of an uncredible person. Maybe they just lack data and evidence.

We're looking at the rapid rise of the 117 and P1 variants, old inflated efficacy numbers are irrelevant.

Reactions: caleco's and BPKY
Well if over half of vaccinated people are repeating the same BS, I'd call it a side effect.

When people are talking about mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports, discrediting the other side of the argument is a weak response. It should be easy to dismantle the argument of an uncredible person. Maybe they just lack data and evidence.

We're looking at the rapid rise of the 117 and P1 variants, old inflated efficacy numbers are irrelevant.
Since these vaccines are not really vaccines but instead only cause ribosomes to manufacture Spike proteins which leads to antibody generation, I'm hopeful that there is enough similarity between the manufactured Spike proteins and the Spike proteins on most of the variants so that the antibodies recognize the Spike proteins on the variants just like they recognize the proteins on the current strain.

Of course, this begs the question whether on not the antibodies will attack other proteins in your body. Hopefully not to any severe extent, but sans long term testing, it's one of the risks that might lead a non "at risk" patient to forego getting the jab.

Another concern is the issue of antibody-dependent enhancement of infection that occurs among some families of viruses, including corona viruses; where the antibodies elicited by the first infection ‘bridge’ the second viral strain to receptors on immune cells, shifting the tropism of the virus, which can lead to a potentially more serious recurrence of disease by providing the virus with an alternative port of entry to cells. If ADE occurs in an individual, their response to the virus can be worse than their response if they had never developed an antibody in the first place. Upon re-exposure to the virus, monkeys died from this which is partly why no corona virus vaccines for humans have ever made it out of animal trials.

Due to the perceived threat of the pandemic, the CDC chose to grant an emergency use authorization for these vaccines. Each individual should judge if the virus actually constitutes a danger to them and if the risk of a vaccine is warranted just so you can watch a sports event in person instead of on TV. Your body, your choice.

Reactions: WeaverIsComing
Since these vaccines are not really vaccines but instead only cause ribosomes to manufacture Spike proteins which leads to antibody generation, I'm hopeful that there is enough similarity between the manufactured Spike proteins and the Spike proteins on most of the variants so that the antibodies recognize the Spike proteins on the variants just like they recognize the proteins on the current strain.

Of course, this begs the question whether on not the antibodies will attack other proteins in your body. Hopefully not to any severe extent, but sans long term testing, it's one of the risks that might lead a non "at risk" patient to forego getting the jab.

Another concern is the issue of antibody-dependent enhancement of infection that occurs among some families of viruses, including corona viruses; where the antibodies elicited by the first infection ‘bridge’ the second viral strain to receptors on immune cells, shifting the tropism of the virus, which can lead to a potentially more serious recurrence of disease by providing the virus with an alternative port of entry to cells. If ADE occurs in an individual, their response to the virus can be worse than their response if they had never developed an antibody in the first place. Upon re-exposure to the virus, monkeys died from this which is partly why no corona virus vaccines for humans have ever made it out of animal trials.

Due to the perceived threat of the pandemic, the CDC chose to grant an emergency use authorization for these vaccines. Each individual should judge if the virus actually constitutes a danger to them and if the risk of a vaccine is warranted just so you can watch a sports event in person instead of on TV. Your body, your choice.
I dont know, looking at these variants and just hoping the vaccine covers them is crazy. Youre going to end up generating more variants. You cant just blast the spike protein with antibodies and expect an escape mutation to not generate / get passed around.

I dont know, looking at these variants and just hoping the vaccine covers them is crazy. Youre going to end up generating more variants. You cant just blast the spike protein with antibodies and expect an escape mutation to not generate / get passed around.

Covid shots will be similar to flu shots. Get one every year. This has been known since last year.

1918 flu pandemic led to flu shots, this pandemic will lead to Covid shots. When the doctors saw this mutating as quickly as it was back in the late spring and early summer of last year, annual shots were inevitable. None of these mutations are unexpected, they're just only being reported in earnest now.

To wit, I posted this on April 10 of 2020 on the premium board. Even at that point the medical community was fully aware that this would be similar to the flu in terms of needing shots annually. Doesn't make it any less necessary, having antibodies to something novel is certainly important. And in terms of vaccinations moving forward, doctors to this day can tell you how the flu is going to kill you, but they still have no idea which way Covid will kill you or whose body is going to just kill itself in response to it:

Last edited:

This is a lot of word salad nonsense
Those who likewise chose not to be vaccinated can likewise watch from home
Because your liberty to spray virus ends at the next person

Covid shots will be similar to flu shots. Get one every year. This has been known since last year.

1918 flu pandemic led to flu shots, this pandemic will lead to Covid shots. When the doctors saw this mutating as quickly as it was back in the late spring and early summer of last year, annual shots were inevitable. None of these mutations are unexpected, they're just only being reported in earnest now.

To wit, I posted this on April 10 of 2020 on the premium board. Even at that point the medical community was fully aware that this would be similar to the flu in terms of needing shots annually. Doesn't make it any less necessary, having antibodies to something novel is certainly important. And in terms of vaccinations moving forward, doctors to this day can tell you how the flu is going to kill you, but they still have no idea which way Covid will kill you or whose body is going to just kill itself in response to it:

Correct
Much like influenza
And this seems to be misunderstood
The variants occur because every infection creates mutation in the virus within the body
Most are not relevant
Some make it worse and the infected person spreads a more virulent strain
This is how viruses stay relevant

so for those who don’t want the vaccine -
Congrats you are why we’ll have more and more virulent strains mutate with each positive test
You’re helping keep america COVID again

I get emergency use, but 8x spreading of variants seems totally unnecessary when there's effective treatment. If any doc said that only the more dangerous variants would be gaining prominence I'd be interested in what else they had to say.

Dec. 4 1918, President Wilson departing for a 7 month trip to France.

iu

Haha. If you say so.

Since the mRNA is not a true vaccine that counters the virus itself, but rather is a vaccine against the Spike protein; I am allowing for the possibility that the mRNA vaccine might have some effect against some variants, because variants likely also have Spike proteins Obviously, the Spike proteins of variants might differ to such an extent as not to be identified by the antibodies generated by the current vaccine.

Translation. I'm throwing you guys a bone.

Maybe you'll believe what I say when you see an establishment doctor explain it:

"Specifically, mutations in the viruses’ spike proteins allow them to avoid being bound by antibodies produced after vaccination or natural infection. “The South African variant appears to partially escape antibody responses,” says Dan Barouch, the director of the Center for Virology and Vaccine Research at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston. With novel variants expected to emerge, the question is, which vaccines would be quickest to rejig and manufacture if updates become necessary? "

You can also read the links WeaverIsComing posted above.

Obviously however, nobody should count on the current vaccines to be of much use down the line.

As for what I posted on antibody-dependent enhancement, ADE is established for corona virus. Seriously dude, I even linked an article by a half dozen Harvard researchers.

I'm going with what my doctor told me right after COVID hit. "This virus will just have to work its way through the population". This mRNA treatment is just one tool people can use to help survive infection IMHO.

If I were infected by the virus, you'd have a point. I pointed out this before in the LR. The reason for quarantine is to isolate people who are infected. You don't quarantine people and violate their right to liberty because it's possible they could get infected.

Anyone who is infectious should not go to stadiums. You'll get no argument from me. And since the current COVID mRNA "vaccines" don't guaranty anyone is not infectious, those who choose to be vaccinated can likewise watch from home.

talk about word salad you just authored it. you are now saying getting the vax stops transmission from one person to another

but not according to the cdc.
more misinformation from you.

Last edited:
Reactions: BPKY
This thread makes me realize, once again, why Chris shuttered the Locker Room. The same folks chasing down various rabbit holes and tilting at their partisan windmills.

This thread makes me realize, once again, why Chris shuttered the Locker Room. The same folks chasing down various rabbit holes and tilting at their partisan windmills.
Wrong. The locker room folks always chased down rabbit holes. That wasn't an issue. It wasn't closed down because people debated. It was shut down because guys like you resorted to calling anyone who disagreed with you a mofo or (choose your epithet) and for folks making obvious racist remarks.

You could take a lesson from Pitt3Putt above. He attacked my source. He didn't attack my character. He wouldn't argue the content, but that's okay with me. He owes me nothing. He doesn't trust Fleming. I don't trust Fauci. See how easy it can be?

Wrong. The locker room folks always chased down rabbit holes. That wasn't an issue. It wasn't closed down because people debated. It was shut down because guys like you resorted to calling anyone who disagreed with you a mofo or (choose your epithet) and for folks making obvious racist remarks.

You could take a lesson from Pitt3Putt above. He attacked my source. He didn't attack my character. He wouldn't argue the content, but that's okay with me. He owes me nothing. He doesn't trust Fleming. I don't trust Fauci. See how easy it can be?
It was shut down because a Qanon goofball spammed the board and it’s not a coincidence he shut it down after January 6th showed they aren’t just harmless Weirdos

It was shut down because a Qanon goofball spammed the board and it’s not a coincidence he shut it down after January 6th showed they aren’t just harmless Weirdos
I'll reply to you, but this is all I'll say further on this topic since I want to respect Chris' wishes to avoid mindless squabbling.

If gary2's QAnon obsession was a problem, Chris could have simply gave him a time out or posters could have put him on ignore. Or, do you think gary2 was going to transmit dangerous death vibes at you via broadband? Chris didn't explain his precise reasons, so we can only speculate.

FWIW, I'll take your back handed insults any day over the flat out vitriol that 81 and others reduced the board to.

funny coming from the #1 name caller on that board

Hahaha. The song remains the same....and you continue to flatter yourself unduly as always.....lather, rinse, repeat.

You right wings dopes are one trick ponies.

I'll reply to you, but this is all I'll say further on this topic since I want to respect Chris' wishes to avoid mindless squabbling.

If gary2's QAnon obsession was a problem, Chris could have simply gave him a time out or posters could have put him on ignore. Or, do you think gary2 was going to transmit dangerous death vibes at you via broadband? Chris didn't explain his precise reasons, so we can only speculate.

FWIW, I'll take your back handed insults any day over the flat out vitriol that 81 and others reduced the board to.
You reap what you sow.

You need to do some serious research on Fauci‘s past. He was roundly criticized by the gay community for his poor handling of the HIV research. They were basically calling him a murderer for his ineptitude and mismanagement of the HIV virus program at NIH.

You need to do some serious research on Fauci‘s past. He was roundly criticized by the gay community for his poor handling of the HIV research. They were basically calling him a murderer for his ineptitude and mismanagement of the HIV virus program at NIH.
As I understand it Dr Fauci couldn't do the original Village People "YMCA" dance correctly. The outrage was barely contained......

that the insurrection cult organized online was the reason it was shut down
It’s simple liability and bad business

the board literally shut down less than a week after January 6th
This was simply 1+1=2

most of my insult are meant with a wink - just to irritate
When I want people to know I dislike them i’m not subtle about it

Last edited:
Yes it does
Which is also according to the cdc data

that the insurrection cult organized online was the reason it was shut down
It’s simple liability and bad business

the board literally shut down less than a week after January 6th
This was simply 1*1 = 2
where does it say that on the cdc site?

COVID-19 vaccines are effective at protecting you from getting sick. Based on what we know about COVID-19 vaccines, people who have been fully vaccinated can start to do some things that they had stopped doing because of the pandemic.

We’re still learning how vaccines will affect the spread of COVID-19. After you’ve been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you should keep taking precautions—like wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart from others, and avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated spaces—in public places until we know more.

These recommendations can help you make decisions about daily activities after you are fully vaccinated. They are not intended for healthcare settings.

ADVERTISEMENT