ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 1st full capacity stadium event in TX today

You need to do some serious research on Fauci‘s past. He was roundly criticized by the gay community for his poor handling of the HIV research. They were basically calling him a murderer for his ineptitude and mismanagement of the HIV virus program at NIH.
As we’ve seen the administration influences how these groups operate

Fauci doesn’t work independently - he works at the pleasure and discretion of the administration

he’s essentially a middle manager for non-political entities

Well, the goal is, and has always been achieving herd immunity.
We need in the neighborhood of 70-80% of the population to acquire immunity to get there.
There are two ways to do this.
The easy way, get the shots, or shot.
The hard way, get infected with Covid and take your chances.
Early on, it was the older folks who were getting smeared by this virus. Now, 2/3 of hospitalized patients are under age 65. Around 80% of those aged 65 and above have at least one dose of vaccine in them giving them a fairly high level of protection.

When enough people are immune, the virus will run out of targets, and peter out.
Variants will continue to threaten the U.S. population such that booster shots may be necessary, much like flu shots. This is especially true due to the very low vaccination rates in some parts of the world and the raging infection rates there.

It is of course everyone's choice. I got my two shots in February/March. Whichever you choose, please hurry up. We all want to get back to normal!

Reactions: USN_Panther
Well, the goal is, and has always been achieving herd immunity.
We need in the neighborhood of 70-80% of the population to acquire immunity to get there.
There are two ways to do this.
The easy way, get the shots, or shot.
The hard way, get infected with Covid and take your chances.
Early on, it was the older folks who were getting smeared by this virus. Now, 2/3 of hospitalized patients are under age 65. Around 80% of those aged 65 and above have at least one dose of vaccine in them giving them a fairly high level of protection.

When enough people are immune, the virus will run out of targets, and peter out.
Variants will continue to threaten the U.S. population such that booster shots may be necessary, much like flu shots. This is especially true due to the very low vaccination rates in some parts of the world and the raging infection rates there.

It is of course everyone's choice. I got my two shots in February/March. Whichever you choose, please hurry up. We all want to get back to normal!
I get dose #1 in 30 minutes.

As we’ve seen the administration influences how these groups operate

Fauci doesn’t work independently - he works at the pleasure and discretion of the administration

he’s essentially a middle manager for non-political entities
I wonder if the administration told Fauci to lie to people about masks so that there wasn't a run on them so that there wasn't any shortage for health care professionals, or if the middle manager took it upon himself to mislead the citizenry?

Reactions: Farnox
I wonder if the administration told Fauci to lie to people about masks so that there wasn't a run on them so that there wasn't any shortage for health care professionals, or if the middle manager took it upon himself to mislead the citizenry?
Yes
They admitted that after the fact

it was bad and stupid messaging
But for legit reason - they literally has to lock down masks at my hospital and ration them and protective equipment out
It was effin grim
And yes cases of ppe walked out the door of places and ended up on eBay

You can't be serious, don't you listen to news or read about what's going on, the whole covid thing is very political. Come out from under the rocks
Because idiots make it political. A virus that has killed 600K Americans in 13 months is not and should not be political.

1 out of every 500 Americans alive at the beginning of this Pandemic has died from Covid.

Because idiots make it political. A virus that has killed 600K Americans in 13 months is not and should not be political.

1 out of every 500 Americans alive at the beginning of this Pandemic has died from Covid.
Of course is shouldn’t be. Sadly just about EVERY politician and news source politicized it.

Yes
They admitted that after the fact

it was bad and stupid messaging
But for legit reason - they literally has to lock down masks at my hospital and ration them and protective equipment out
It was effin grim
And yes cases of ppe walked out the door of places and ended up on eBay
No, it was dumb. Pretty much makes the CDC and WHO completely untrustworthy to anyone but Google’s Ministry of Truth.

Reactions: Farnox
The only person qualified to speak about the vaccine's efficacy is Dr. Paul Zeise, Chief Epidemiologist, UPMC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT