ADVERTISEMENT

OT: After Initial Optimism...

It's that third one that allows us to say they both play dumb and have nothing between the ears. It's shameful.... In that I listed two extremely dumb things done in a two consecutive day span there is nothing shameful about it... The only thing shameful about it is race baiters in constant need of seeing offense in everything thinking that when people of a certain persuasion do dumb things they, for some reason, cannot be called dumb (in a sports talk forum..hahaha).

Ok, I apologize.. Getting picked off at second when one run down with nobody out the day after being called out for missing a bag on a return trip to first base is not dumb. Kind of thing Polanco would do on occasion. It is a sign of solid baseball accumen...my bad.
Blah Blah Blah. You know exactly what you meant.

Do these opinions still hold after Cruz just hit a game-tying 3-run HR?

I think we ought to not cherry pick highs and lows in a 162-game season when projecting future success… in his rookie season no less! Just my opinion.

...It is appearing more and more likely that Oneil Cruz is the second coming of Gregory Polanco. Getting picked off as the inning start ghostie on second in the tenth as the first batter is up at the plate? Gee, that has to be a first in the short history of the rule change. Failing to touch the bag when returning to first on a fly out and being called out for it the day before? Just dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT