ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Becoming an Influencer

WillyDavis33

Redshirt
Jun 4, 2023
I heard you can make a lot of $$$ by being an influencer and work at my convince and that sounds really nice to me! I am laying out a list of photo ops for me to build my base up. I will need to cover all my bills + health insurance once I quit my job!

What do you think of this as a start?

- Cooking on the grill

- Running the kids to their extra curriculars

- Haning out on the Pitt site

How rich will I be once this rolls out?

I heard you can make a lot of $$$ by being an influencer and work at my convince and that sounds really nice to me! I am laying out a list of photo ops for me to build my base up. I will need to cover all my bills + health insurance once I quit my job!

What do you think of this as a start?

- Cooking on the grill

- Running the kids to their extra curriculars

- Haning out on the Pitt site

How rich will I be once this rolls out?

It would help immensely if you are a female and are wearing very little clothing when doing those things. You could be the next Olivia Dunne. What a great entrepreneur for all young ladies to emulate.

Reactions: mike412
It would help immensely if you are a female and are wearing very little clothing when doing those things. You could be the next Olivia Dunne. What a great entrepreneur for all young ladies to emulate.
Oh I plan on wearing my lucky gym shorts in all my photo ops!

I have an entire YouTube channel that is just me bending over and picking up canned goods in my Thicc-Fil-A booty shorts. For whatever reason, the red beets are a big hit. I just pick a can up off the floor, put it in the pantry, and then twerk a little. Do that for every one of them.

Oh I plan on wearing my lucky gym shorts in all my photo ops!

If your real name is Wilma and your lucky gym shorts are those tight booty shorts with your ass hanging out then I would expect you to make some serious money. Seriously though, the path to large amounts of money for women has never been easier if you are attractive. Put on some skimpy clothes and have someone film you and you get a few million. Not saying that's a bad thing as these girls have every right to make what they are worth but its an interesting development with social media.

Reactions: WillyDavis33
If your real name is Wilma and your lucky gym shorts are those tight booty shorts with your ass hanging out then I would expect you to make some serious money. Seriously though, the path to large amounts of money for women has never been easier if you are attractive. Put on some skimpy clothes and have someone film you and you get a few million. Not saying that's a bad thing as these girls have every right to make what they are worth but its an interesting development with social media.
You really don't appreciate how much you reveal about your true nature when you post on a topic like this, do you? Hope you're deleting your browser history.

I have an entire YouTube channel that is just me bending over and picking up canned goods in my Thicc-Fil-A booty shorts. For whatever reason, the red beets are a big hit. I just pick a can up off the floor, put it in the pantry, and then twerk a little. Do that for every one of them.
That's you?! You have to do Harvard beets, next!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT