ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cardinals and Dolphins

Duneaux Harm

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2020
Great comebacks today.

The Cards looked horrible until Kyler just took over. James got injured when someone rolled on his ankle and was out in second half.

Cards scored one touchdown and needed two point conversion to make it an 8 point game. Kyler Murray used about 20 seconds and finally scored himself on the two point conversion.

Then they needed a tying touchdown and another two point conversion to take it to OT. Kyler scores on a run and then they get a delay of game penalty on conversion. But then tie it up. I think the penalty was intentional to give a little more space to work.

Then in OT the Raiders fumbled and the Cards took it back to the house.

What a game.

Then they needed a tying touchdown and another two point conversion to take it to OT. Kyler scores on a run and then they get a delay of game penalty on conversion. But then tie it up. I think the penalty was intentional to give a little more space to work.

They took that delay of game penalty after Raiders had called time out. It was absolutely moronic.

And there is no way that they took that penalty on purpose. Taking a penalty on purpose to run a play from the seven rather than the two would be a fire-able offense. There is no coach in the NFL that is stupid enough to think that that would be a good idea.

Reactions: BFo8
They took that delay of game penalty after Raiders had called time out. It was absolutely moronic.

And there is no way that they took that penalty on purpose. Taking a penalty on purpose to run a play from the seven rather than the two would be a fire-able offense. There is no coach in the NFL that is stupid enough to think that that would be a good idea.
Not even sure how to react to this, hell why not take another and go from the 12 then.

Poor job of execution by Arizona that they were fortunate to get away with.

I don’t know. Kyler is hard to take down in space. I get what you are saying but Kyler is a different dude.

Please read the post game notes from Kyler. He did intentionally take the penalty because of difficulties lining up his guys. He preferred the penalty and having everyone on cue than trying to wing it.

Of course Tua has that game after I drop him from my fantasy bench. Not sure if that is a sign of things to come though.

People here have been slandering Tua for two years and I've been saying he's underrated. Check the receipts:

Please read the post game notes from Kyler. He did intentionally take the penalty because of difficulties lining up his guys. He preferred the penalty and having everyone on cue than trying to wing it.

Of course everyone understands that taking a penalty because your guys aren't lined up correctly (which is bad enough coming out of a timeout) is completely different than taking a penalty on purpose because you think you have a better chance of scoring from the seven than the two.

Right?

Of course everyone understands that taking a penalty because your guys aren't lined up correctly (which is bad enough coming out of a timeout) is completely different than taking a penalty on purpose because you think you have a better chance of scoring from the seven than the two.

Right?
Oui

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT