ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Check out Aaron Rodgers here...

Glad he is having late season success after his talents were wasted under so many teams coached poorly by Mike McCarthy. And teams that could throw but not run or play good D to save their life.

His running TD where he got the safety up in the air with the fake was awesome. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays for as long as Brady.

Glad he is having late season success after his talents were wasted under so many teams coached poorly by Mike McCarthy. And teams that could throw but not run or play good D to save their life.

His running TD where he got the safety up in the air with the fake was awesome. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays for as long as Brady.
Wish these qb's were allowed to get hit when football was football. All these older qb's needed to retire after 12 years. Would love to see these prima donnas's go up against the 85 Bears D. The NFL is a major circus garbage league. Can you imagine Marino's numbers if he wasn't allowed to be hit?????

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind them at all winning another superbowl.
Just remember that Bree's is retiring this year and I'd be surprised if he doesn't win the super bowl. That's what the NFL feel good storyline loves.

I never realized until there was an article this week that Rodgers has thrown only 89 career interceptions. That’s incredible.

Yeah just this year is been 5 total. 50 TDs to 5 picks is insane. He's probably the most accurate passer in NFL history and quite the change from his predecessor.

It's amazing what he's been able to do with improved line play and having personnel and a scheme to run the ball and keep defenses honest. They have three running backs who would each be the best back on the Steelers by far.

Just remember that Bree's is retiring this year and I'd be surprised if he doesn't win the super bowl. That's what the NFL feel good storyline loves.

Would be interesting to see how he fares in Lambeau next week. I think it'd be a decent game but I think the Packers beat either team.

I think the Bucs win today though.

Would be interesting to see how he fares in Lambeau next week. I think it'd be a decent game but I think the Packers beat either team.

I think the Bucs win today though.
I hope you are wrong, Captain, but I agree the Bucs will probably win tonight. That is a shame because I love Drew Brees.

Wish these qb's were allowed to get hit when football was football. All these older qb's needed to retire after 12 years. Would love to see these prima donnas's go up against the 85 Bears D. The NFL is a major circus garbage league. Can you imagine Marino's numbers if he wasn't allowed to be hit?????

I don't disagree that their careers are likely not as long a few decades ago. But guys like Marino, Elway, Moon, Kelly, Favre were able to have 15+ year careers and they weren't as fit as guys like Brady and Rodgers. So who knows. NFL is definitely not a garbage league though, I think it's as good as it's ever been.

Last edited:
I don't disagree that their careers are likely not as long a few decades ago. But guys like Marino, Elway, Moon were able to have 15+ year careers and they weren't as fit as guys like Brady and Rodgers. So who knows. NFL is definitely not a garbage league though, I think it's as good as it's ever been.
The officiating has alot to be desired. Even with replay those goons can't get it right. The players celebrate every down and its WWE esque. To each his own but glad I don't watch alot of it. A co worker keeps me informed and I just laugh and ask him why does he watch?? Win or lose these players are making big $$$.

The officiating has alot to be desired. Even with replay those goons can't get it right. The players celebrate every down and its WWE esque. To each his own but glad I don't watch alot of it. A co worker keeps me informed and I just laugh and ask him why does he watch?? Win or lose these players are making big $$$.

To each his own. No, it's not as physical and bruising as it was a few decades ago but the proliferation of highly skilled talent has made it a lot more fun to watch for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT