ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Chris Doleman's niece

Upg bobcat

Sophomore
Oct 14, 2019
Chris Doleman's niece plays volleyball for the Cincinnati Bearcats. I heard she might be the greatest volleyball player in the country this season; she was named AAC player of the year. If Pitt and UC win opening round games, they'll play in town at 7 pm on Saturday night (I think at the Pete).

Chris Doleman's niece plays volleyball for the Cincinnati Bearcats. I heard she might be the greatest volleyball player in the country this season; she was named AAC player of the year. If Pitt and UC win opening round games, they'll play in town at 7 pm on Saturday night (I think at the Pete).
Chris Doleman. What a great player. As good as he was, I always thought he was underrated. Underrated may not be the best word. He was just damn good.

Pitt smacked Cincy earlier in the year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT