ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Ed Reed (doesn’t like trash)

4upmc

Junior
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2017

Apparently he doesn’t like trash (I don’t either) but there is a more professional way to go about this. Does he not know the school was hit by Hurricane Ian not long ago? Seems he wants to be Deion putting everything on social media (meanwhile in the same breath he talks about how he doesn’t like social media lol). Sorry Ed but Bethune-Cookman doesn’t have the same resources as Miami.

At least he did realize how stupid he looked and decided to apologize…

Reactions: 303vND
Yeah not a good look. How about talking to the administration instead of going on social media.

Love how he seems to be critical of people wanting to be paid to do work. As if he played in the NFL for free.

Reactions: 4upmc

Apparently he doesn’t like trash (I don’t either) but there is a more professional way to go about this. Does he not know the school was hit by Hurricane Ian not long ago? Seems he wants to be Deion putting everything on social media (meanwhile in the same breath he talks about how he doesn’t like social media lol). Sorry Ed but Bethune-Cookman doesn’t have the same resources as Miami.

At least he did realize how stupid he looked and decided to apologize…
Piece of sh!t. He should be ashamed.

If he doesn't put up with garbage, how did he play for the Ravens for all those years?

Zing.

if i saw ed reed sitting on a park bench, i'd give him change out of my pocket and put it in his empty paper cup..

He's complaining about trash . . . and using the trashiest language possible to do so. The irony is thick.

Would be hysterical if since “he is not under contract” they said no thanks and hired someone who is not a dick bag….
This is exactly what they should do. Tell him thanks for the input now clean out your trashy office and leave.

The other alternative to this, is even though he didn't communicate it elegantly, perhaps Ed Reed is right? Maybe people at that school are lazy and don't work?

Reactions: YourPittDanceTeam
The other alternative to this, is even though he didn't communicate it elegantly, perhaps Ed Reed is right? Maybe people at that school are lazy and don't work?
No, Ed Reed is spoiled and used to resources that Bethune-Cookman lacks (no fault of Bethune-Cookman). He should have taken the time to do some research before becoming a candidate for the job.

No, Ed Reed is spoiled and used to resources that Bethune-Cookman lacks (no fault of Bethune-Cookman). He should have taken the time to do some research before becoming a candidate for the job.

I tend to agree with you, but I also think it's possible that maybe he is right. If there was garbage laying everywhere, it could be because of the hurricane and they were just stretched thin on resources, or maybe that's just how it is because they don't care? I could see it both ways.

I tend to agree with you, but I also think it's possible that maybe he is right. If there was garbage laying everywhere, it could be because of the hurricane and they were just stretched thin on resources, or maybe that's just how it is because they don't care? I could see it both ways.
Regardless, it was a (respectful) conversation he should have had with the administration, not a social media vulgar tirade.

He is obviously jealous of Sanders, and was attempting to follow his blueprint; but he failed miserably.

Deion Sanders is a leader. Ed Reed is a wannabe.

Reactions: VA+changed
Regardless, it was a (respectful) conversation he should have had with the administration, not a social media vulgar tirade.

He is obviously jealous of Sanders, and was attempting to follow his blueprint; but he failed miserably.

Deion Sanders is a leader. Ed Reed is a wannabe.

Sounds like he did have a talk with the administration, and they told him donors would clean it up. So instead he got the team to do it?

Again, he should have handled the social media part differently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT