ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Ed Reed (doesn’t like trash)

Since we're on this subject, I just happened to land on the basketball game between Bethune-Cookman and Jackson State. The head basketball coach at Bethune-Cookman is none other than former NBA standout Reggie Theus. I guarantee you that Reggie has had to deal with the same conditions and facilities that Ed Reed had, but you don't see Reggie bitching about them all over social media. Instead, he's working with what he has, and is probably doing what he can to improve things.

Reactions: PITTfanSD and 4upmc

Apparently he doesn’t like trash (I don’t either) but there is a more professional way to go about this. Does he not know the school was hit by Hurricane Ian not long ago? Seems he wants to be Deion putting everything on social media (meanwhile in the same breath he talks about how he doesn’t like social media lol). Sorry Ed but Bethune-Cookman doesn’t have the same resources as Miami.

At least he did realize how stupid he looked and decided to apologize…
Two wrongs don’t make a right, but if you can’t pick up trash lying right in front of you, you don’t care enough about your own home.
Now he is out.
Do you think the trash will be picked up before the next coach arrives?

Since we're on this subject, I just happened to land on the basketball game between Bethune-Cookman and Jackson State. The head basketball coach at Bethune-Cookman is none other than former NBA standout Reggie Theus. I guarantee you that Reggie has had to deal with the same conditions and facilities that Ed Reed had, but you don't see Reggie bitching about them all over social media. Instead, he's working with what he has, and is probably doing what he can to improve things.
At 6-13, maybe Reggie should start bitching.

Reactions: CJsE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT