May 11, 2014
Absolutely horrible

None are memorable

None are funny

Very few inspiring

D- grade to corporate America

Reactions: bubba31
I thought they sucked.
Sadly, the only one I like was from Walmart and curbside pickup.

The bud light/ game of thrones one confused me.

The intro with manning and John Malkovich was great but that was an intro, not a commercial.

The m and ms in backseat with Applegate wasn’t terrible.

Because in the 70s & 80s they where great, because they weren't really trying too hard, it was just organic. Then when they decided Super Bowl commercials have to be great, they can't always deliver.

I hated the one about the girl getting the college football scholarship, because it's not a reality, just a #metoo fantasy that will never happen.

It's fitting the Rams kind of have our colors. This game is mirroring our bowl game. What a terrible offense and the Rams QB stinks.

I liked the Walmart ad and the Mr. Peanut ad. That's about it

Most pissed man in America gotta be Drew Brees. He would have carved that garbage NE defense up. Goff might be good someday but in the playoffs he froze like a polar vortex. He stunk two weeks ago too.

Elevator car shopping was good.

The whispering Michelob commercial made my skin crawl. Whispering to me sounds as bad as finger nails on a chalk board.

Reactions: FreeportPanther
Most pissed man in America gotta be Drew Brees. He would have carved that garbage NE defense up. Goff might be good someday but in the playoffs he froze like a polar vortex. He stunk two weeks ago too.

He's not good. He's not smart either. He relies on McVeigh in his helmet to tell him what to do. He looked like he shit his pants on every pass play. He has no ability to step up and make a pass.

Brees would have ate the Pars defense alive.

He's not good. He's not smart either. He relies on McVeigh in his helmet to tell him what to do. He looked like he shit his pants on every pass play. He has no ability to step up and make a pass.

Brees would have ate the Pars defense alive.
Sadly your first paragraph had a familiar ring to it.

But at least our guy can move his feet a little, if the right RPO plays ever get figured out by our new OC

This dude, he might have been exposed for good the last two weeks. LA might not make it back with him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT