ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Fleury is SWEET!

Fleury was instrumental in the Penguins last 2 cups and is a great person on top of that. We had no chance in keeping him, sadly, but I'm glad things have worked out for him. If we meet in the finals though, all of this goes out the window.

Fleury with another shutout against the woeful Kings tonight.

He had a great series but it’s hard to believe LA could only muster 3 goals in 4.5 games. Quick was spectacular as well but got literally zero offensive support.

The Vegas story is great and Fleury is playing with so much confidence. Right now they are house money, so it is easy for them to play like this. But man, I can't believe some people picked LAK to go to the finals. They suck and are admittedly in transition. The West, especially at the bottom is not close to the East this year as far as quality teams.

Vegas and San Jose should be a good matchup, though I thought Anaheim would give San Jose all they could handle.

36 playoff games. 25-10. 1.88 GAA 0.930 Save Percentage. 6 Shutouts 2 Cups. So far......

I think Matt Murray has acquitted himself quite well as a big game goalie. He is the fastest to 25 playoff wins in NHL history, over Patrick Roy, Hasek, Plante, etc..

The shame of Marc Andre Fleury, is he really didn't have a goalie coach until around 2014. It would have been great to see he, and see what the Pens could have done if he had a goalie coach early on and the Pens were coached by Sullivan in those years they fell short.

36 playoff games. 25-10. 1.88 GAA 0.930 Save Percentage. 6 Shutouts 2 Cups. So far......

I think Matt Murray has acquitted himself quite well as a big game goalie. He is the fastest to 25 playoff wins in NHL history, over Patrick Roy, Hasek, Plante, etc..

The shame of Marc Andre Fleury, is he really didn't have a goalie coach until around 2014. It would have been great to see he, and see what the Pens could have done if he had a goalie coach early on and the Pens were coached by Sullivan in those years they fell short.

Yep for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT