ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Game 7. Pens.

APanther

Scholarship
Oct 6, 2020
Don’t have a good feeling about this one. Crosby, Jarry, Rakell, Dumoulin all game time decisions.
- looking for Rangers to come after Crosby’s head early if SId skates out. It’s game 7. Traditionally refs reluctant to call penalties in a game 7. We’ll see.
- Do you start Jarry where he hasn’t played since mid April and only did an optional skate yesterday?
- my guess Doumoulin is out. Didn’t skate at optional yesterday.
- we’re going to need Geno and Carter to pick it up and play their best games of the year. Geno did so in game 6.
- Rangers goalie has it all over any goalie Pens play.
- Pens 2 goal leads mean nothing.
- tell us why we should be optimistic today? All I got is my hope and heart. My head says to the contrary.

Took pens moneyline. Both Rickell and Crosby will skate. Jarry is going to be a huge upgrade over the baker. I haven't seen a game the rangers have won yet. The pens have blown games. Igor is neither hart nor vezina level. Pens have his number. Pens win by 2 goals.

Pens need to come out super aggressive. Ranger defense has been very turnover prone. Their goalie gives up rebounds.

Game will turn on if our pressure gets results or gives up counter attack odd man breaks that they convert.

Need to go for it nevertheless. Doubt we can win a low scoring game.

Reactions: APanther
The rangers are going to smash the penguins into oblivion. My guess is the score 2 goals in the first period and that’s all they will need. Our rookie goalie will be tighter than a crabs ass

• Haha
Reactions: FreeportPanther
Nobody watches the NHL because they don't enforce the rules like the NFL, which has good ratings and lots of money.

Don’t have a good feeling about this one. Crosby, Jarry, Rakell, Dumoulin all game time decisions.
- looking for Rangers to come after Crosby’s head early if SId skates out. It’s game 7. Traditionally refs reluctant to call penalties in a game 7. We’ll see.
- Do you start Jarry where he hasn’t played since mid April and only did an optional skate yesterday?
- we’re going to need Geno and Carter to pick it up and play their best games of the year. Geno did so in game 6.
- tell us why we should be optimistic today? All I got is my hope and heart. My head says to the contrary.
I actually feel pretty good. I expect Jarry, Crosby and Rochelle to play. One of their average players will go after Crosby’s head. The refs won’t call it and the league doesn’t give a sh!t so why not. But the Pens will outplay them and win this game.

I actually feel pretty good. I expect Jarry, Crosby and Rochelle to play.
seinfeld-rochelle-rochelle.jpg

Reactions: LVNVPanther
I'll go step by step
1. Yes it will be a physical game and I expect Sid, Jarry to start and Rakell to play
2. Yes he's better than Louie injured on (1) leg
3. Doum = Out
4. Yes as usual
5. In this series he's been awful
6. With Crosby and Jarry a 2 goal lead stands
7. Pens are a veteran, battle tested group the Rangers are not - Pens 4-2

Reactions: APanther
Rangers coach upset about cheap shots, hard to believe after what they did to Crosby.
He's not upset. He's just pointing out what they are going to do for the rest of the series. This way he can deflect the blame to Carolina. The Rangers have to play that way to win the series. They're going headhunting. And it might work.

The Rangers are POS. Remember Adam Graves breaking Lemieix's hand in the playoffs? I wish very bad things on them all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT