ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Good Pitt account to follow on Instagram

Dec 2, 2018
VintagePitt is an account on Instagram (if you have it) that many here would find interesting and enjoy following. It uploads a new photo each day from the Pitt Library’s Digital Collection. There’s some great photos on there, some that I’ve never seen before. Consider giving it a look.

Have a good day, and Hail to Pitt.

VintagePitt is an account on Instagram (if you have it) that many here would find interesting and enjoy following. It uploads a new photo each day from the Pitt Library’s Digital Collection. There’s some great photos on there, some that I’ve never seen before.

The Pitt Athletics Dept Focus Grouing the panther before making its selection as mascot.

Actual school colors TBD.....much much later

Love the picture of the Strand! You'd go to a movie there, and you could hear the bowling alley upstairs! Ball striking pins classic sound!

Being a country boy, I was intrigued by a second floor bowling alley! But I was intrigued by a lot of "Big City" shit.

Reactions: HOF Coach
Love the picture of the Strand! You'd go to a movie there, and you could hear the bowling alley upstairs! Ball striking pins classic sound!

Being a country boy, I was intrigued by a second floor bowling alley! But I was intrigued by a lot of "Big City" shit.
I saw "A Clockwork Orange" and "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex* (*But Were Afraid to Ask)" at the Strand Theater.

Reactions: FreeportPanther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT