ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Gooood Morning!

I just watched that video about 20 times. There is so much going on in the video.
I hope they're all ok. But that was funny.

Wild. What is the rabies treatment exactly.
I know it used to involve painful shots in the stomach, but today it’s shots in the arm. I knew someone when I was a kid who had to have the shots in his stomach.

”Older rabies vaccines required painful, daily injections in the abdomen (stomach) for up to three weeks, and they could produce severe side effects. Current vaccines are relatively painless and are given in your arm, like a flu or tetanus vaccine.”

I know it used to involve painful shots in the stomach, but today it’s shots in the arm. I knew someone when I was a kid who had to have the shots in his stomach.

”Older rabies vaccines required painful, daily injections in the abdomen (stomach) for up to three weeks, and they could produce severe side effects. Current vaccines are relatively painless and are given in your arm, like a flu or tetanus vaccine.”

Well that is not comfortable at all. At least in a few weeks he’ll have an interesting story for life and no more shots to worry about.

any shots nowadays wherever they may be are usually not painful. I had to take one heparin shot a day in the gut for 6 days after heart surgery in February and I usually had to ask "when are you going to do it" after they were done with it .. Got my second covid-1984 shot yesterday and it was nearly undetectable.

ADVERTISEMENT