ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hottest News Commentator

TFBaum

Junior
Jan 22, 2020
Okay I am old. I only watch one hour of news Fox Business. Elizabeth MacDonald is hot.

I watch all the news outlets and the women on FOX are definitely the hottest! :cool:

I agree. Jackie Cain was hot.
Sonni Abatta is in that same category: another Pittsburgh TV beauty who moved away. I had the pleasure of meeting her in a professional role, and she was as nice and genuine as she appeared to be on television.

There was another news anchor at KDKA a couple of years ago, and her name slips my mind. She was very easy to look at. But she left for another assignment in a different city. I wish I could remember her name.

There was another news anchor at KDKA a couple of years ago, and her name slips my mind. She was very easy to look at. But she left for another assignment in a different city. I wish I could remember her name.
Sonni Abata

LaQuatra_rial_110.jpg

pa-1_7_orig.jpg

pa-2_6_orig.jpg

3767514_orig.jpg

Elena Laquatra. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:
ESPN has pretty much all of them. Abd, yes, they're news commentators too just not the ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, etc.

Malika Andrews would be my pick. Easy pick here.

Fox learned from the top, Sex over Facts. If your going to lie, T @ A is good.
This is exactly what was portrayed in the movie Bombshell. Portraying the sex scandal at Fox News. I watched it last week for the first time.

The directive came from Roger Ailes at the top. They even portrayed him in the movie having the anchors strut around his office and show their legs for him.

It was a very interesting movie.

Last edited:
Always had a thing for Jen Carfagno...and that has spanned well over a decade and she is still pretty hot, plus that all american girl look.

25c13105a3ab606ae2aea877bbdc9ad0.jpg

What were the names of the two channel 11 babes way back that were all over Bubby Brister ? Worst kept secret in the burg

I know you guys are not going to like this but don’t threads like this one feel a little bit unseemly to you?

I’m not chastising anyone, I’m just trying to understand why you would want to do this?

There's just a lot of skeezy stuff in this thread and it’s punctuated by some homophobia for good measure.

Also, the correct answer is Joe DeNardo.

Reactions: FayettePittDad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT