ADVERTISEMENT

OT: How soon before LaVar freaks out???

Yells at the coach and pulls the boys out of Lithuania?

Combines for less than 20 minutes and zero points against the real pro league.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...lamelo-ball-fail-score-second-lithuanian-game

He knows what he got into over there. I don't think he will for a while.

He's getting the BBB business spread to over there.

He's crazy, but he's a genius at the same time. He legitamately does seem to put thought and planning into his actions, moreso than the average person realizes or gives him credit for.

He knows what he got into over there. I don't think he will for a while.

He's getting the BBB business spread to over there.

He's crazy, but he's a genius at the same time. He legitamately does seem to put thought and planning into his actions, moreso than the average person realizes or gives him credit for.
I hope he at least respects the coach, his boys probably aren't ready even for that pro league.

Everyone, especially the media, needs to stop paying attention to this self centered Jackass. Put him in a total media black hole and the world would be better off.

It is kind of entertaining, yesterday one of the boys had an easy layup all alone and tried to pass to himself alley oop, off the backboard for a slam and banked it over his own hands out of reach, can't make this up.

I talked to Ashton Gibbs back in Sept 2016 at the Penn st football game. he was playing in Europe and told us how physically demanding it is.

I cant believe that LaVar allowed these 2 to embarrass themselves in a lower level European league on a bad Lithuanian team in a backwoods Lithuanian town.

I mean the British Basketball League isn't very good, may be worse than the Lithuanian league but I could have seen that making sense for marketing reasons.

But not playing on a bad team in Lithuania. I dont get it.

Stallings should bring them both in next season. Without winning, the team needs to be entertaining somehow.

I cant believe that LaVar allowed these 2 to embarrass themselves in a lower level European league on a bad Lithuanian team in a backwoods Lithuanian town.

I mean the British Basketball League isn't very good, may be worse than the Lithuanian league but I could have seen that making sense for marketing reasons.

Lavar probably thinks they are good players and that they'd kick butt in Lithuania. You're right English basketball sucks, these guys aren't even good in Lithuania, they couldn't get on the floor at all in Spain, Greece, Italy, France, Russia, Turkey, China... They probably would of looked good in England.

For you to be signed to be a part of a professional team, that team has to actually want to sign you to a contract. Do you really think that he had any other choices and chose Lithuania? That was the only place that would take them, so that's where they went.

Reactions: TempleBAPittMPA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT