ADVERTISEMENT

OT: James Franklin ices kicker while up 56-0, Francesa rant

President Stache

Heisman Candidate
Dec 4, 2010
Not sure why my thread was deleted. I said it was OT.

It is football... about our rival. Just because penn state fans and crazy Pitt fans hijack it, why delete the whole thread? Just delete the responses.

Reactions: Teh Teh and JokePa
Cant play this at work, but the guy is wearing a psu shirt... soooooo.... guessing he was OK with Franklin being a prick

Cant play this at work, but the guy is wearing a psu shirt... soooooo.... guessing he was OK with Franklin being a prick

It's Keegan Michael-Key from Key & Peele doing his Franklin impression. Franklin had to respond to criticism from people who thought it was actually him.

I dont think I ever actually heard Franklin speak, so I wouldnt know. But, I thought the guy went to ped state? Maybe I am wrong there

This is better PR for the nits than saturday night live doing all the jokes about the jokepa scandal.

I love Key&Peele, nit or not

Franklin plays ever angle in the media game to the hilt.He gets game day publicity for his time out call against a terrible team. This is why the top recruits love him him and Psu they're
all over the TV.Pitt fans hate him but this WVU fan will take him over Holgy right now because recruiting is how you win!

Teh you are right kids hate Franklin and his bad publicity he'll never make it big as a coach.

Teh you are right kids hate Franklin and his bad publicity he'll never make it big as a coach.

Yeah and hitler will never make it as a leader, trump will never be president, bill Cosby would never be a success, etc ...

You get it. We may not like him pizza face but doesn't mean he isn't a flaming diuchebsg

Yeah and hitler will never make it as a leader, trump will never be president, bill Cosby would never be a success, etc ...

You get it. We may not like him pizza face but doesn't mean he isn't a flaming diuchebsg

Well, you and Pizzaboy arent exactly right, he is doing well record wise. I am sure even the state penn fans wish he didnt do the things he does that looks unsportsmanlike, since, they view paterno as being super highly ethical and the closest thing to Christ as there is on Earth.

They wont admit that though.

Week 3 he says his team plays for 60 minutes as the reason for the time out. Week 4 they win in the last second of the 60th minute.

Teh why so hostile to me?Pizza face I think thatshe a very cheesey statement about me.Don't be mad because I want WVU to win and win now!How about a "your coaches are drunks " just for old times sake about Wvu.

Well, you and Pizzaboy arent exactly right, he is doing well record wise. I am sure even the state penn fans wish he didnt do the things he does that looks unsportsmanlike, since, they view paterno as being super highly ethical and the closest thing to Christ as there is on Earth.

They wont admit that though.
Just the opposite-they love him and his arrogance-fits right in with the cult. They all make excuses for his behavior. Well, at least the nitters that I know here in the Harrisburg area love it.

Week 3 he says his team plays for 60 minutes as the reason for the time out. Week 4 they win in the last second of the 60th minute.

o_O

HAHA... yeah, I mean, most coaches talk about how their team only plays for 58 minutes. I think it is so novel that this douchebag goes that extra 2 minutes. Wow, I cant believe other coaches havent thought about this. I remember the steelers being 57 minute men a decade ago. Gosh, you are so right, imagine all the superbowls they woulda won.

I guess last year when they (ped state) dropped the ball (literally) against that Pitt juggernaut it was only because they didnt embarrass one of their pansy opponents up until the final whistle.

OK, I think I showed you are a complete tool enough. Moving on.

o_O

HAHA... yeah, I mean, most coaches talk about how their team only plays for 58 minutes. I think it is so novel that this douchebag goes that extra 2 minutes. Wow, I cant believe other coaches havent thought about this. I remember the steelers being 57 minute men a decade ago. Gosh, you are so right, imagine all the superbowls they woulda won.

I guess last year when they (ped state) dropped the ball (literally) against that Pitt juggernaut it was only because they didnt embarrass one of their pansy opponents up until the final whistle.

OK, I think I showed you are a complete tool enough. Moving on.

Thanks, that a good laugh

Reactions: doubleAA's
Teh why so hostile to me?Pizza face I think thatshe a very cheesey statement about me.Don't be mad because I want WVU to win and win now!How about a "your coaches are drunks " just for old times sake about Wvu.

HAHA... good pun!

I didnt know you were a WVU, so I apologize. I figured you were a nit wit.

Teh,Huggins and Holgy do like to drink a couple of adult beverages I'll admit that.I love Huggs and I like Holgy but he can't get us overy the top in football.Holgy just can't get the top recruits to get us in the Big 12 Championship Game.He depends on JCs and transfers too much for my liking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT