ADVERTISEMENT

OT: "Kennywood has announced a new ride..."

That’s pretty good.

I saw a tweet today of a KDKA TV personality riding the coaster. There was only her, her riding partner, and a few riders behind them visible on the video. Of course one of those riders was a stereotypical yinzer in jean shorts and a black steeler game jersey. What are the chances?

It’s July and it’s hot. But that doesn’t stop these guys from wearing that get up, sweating profusely, and emitting wonderful scents of B.O. for the rest of the guests riding alongside him at Kennywood to smell. God I love that place. The smells of funnel cakes and B.O. Cant beat it.

Reactions: pierre93
That’s pretty good.

I saw a tweet today of a KDKA TV personality riding the coaster. There was only her, her riding partner, and a few riders behind them visible on the video. Of course one of those riders was a stereotypical yinzer in jean shorts and a black steeler game jersey. What are the chances?

It’s July and it’s hot. But that doesn’t stop these guys from wearing that get up, sweating profusely, and emitting wonderful scents of B.O. for the rest of the guests riding alongside him at Kennywood to smell. God I love that place. The smells of funnel cakes and B.O. Cant beat it.
I think everyone who got to ride during the grand opening won some sort of contest and might have been encouraged to wear Steeler gear.

I saw on the Detroit Free Press that some super coast fan from up here won one of the first rides and he wore his Lions gear.

I think everyone who got to ride during the grand opening won some sort of contest and might have been encouraged to wear Steeler gear.

I saw on the Detroit Free Press that some super coast fan from up here won one of the first rides and he wore his Lions gear.
I think this was today. But regardless it’s par for the course. But hey, it beats wearing a wife beater and jeans.

The race to the bottom has begun.
im ready to see what we can get for Vazquez.. maybe him and tucker together can get us some prospects, maybe..

I'd say Polanco too but his stock isn't exactly high right now. Could Melky fetch us anything on the trading block? Maybe crick? he has nasty stuff for a set up man, even though he blew his last two games he was in..

From what I understand, it already broke down before the park closed. Is that in keeping with the Steeler's theme or just a coincidence?
people waited in line for hours only to get close and voila, out of commission. that would be frustrating.

im ready to see what we can get for Vazquez.. maybe him and tucker together can get us some prospects, maybe..

I'd say Polanco too but his stock isn't exactly high right now. Could Melky fetch us anything on the trading block? Maybe crick? he has nasty stuff for a set up man, even though he blew his last two games he was in..
Yeah definitely. Not Tucker. But how about Marte? He is playing really well, he is signed for 2 more years. Both Vasquez and Marte would bring really good return, like really good.

nope, rooney's. if he'd have drafted more pitt players over the years, this ride would have been fully functional..
In an ironic moment.......and this is beautiful. KDKA was interviewing one of the engineers who designed the ride, and he had a.........wait for it.......Penn State hat on. Just effing beautiful.

A Pittsburgh Co was having a tough time with sales so they developed a sales contest for the highest amount of sales over a month period to stimulate sales.

1st Place = 2 Pirate Tx
2nd Place = 4 Pirate Tx

Reactions: PittPanthers90
You can move Newman to second. I, and I think alot of people think Tucker is going to be a star.
objectively thinking, Vazquez is pretty much are only coveted player on the roster that can actually get a good return. hate to trade him but if you aren't buying, you are selling..

If Taillon isn't coming back, I don't see this rotation making a run. Williams is a mess, Lyles is throwing batting practice.

objectively thinking, Vazquez is pretty much are only coveted player on the roster that can actually get a good return. hate to trade him but if you aren't buying, you are selling..

If Taillon isn't coming back, I don't see this rotation making a run. Williams is a mess, Lyles is throwing batting practice.
Oh you can get alot for Marte. He is still really talented, he is signed for 2 more years beyond this year at a reasonable price. I mean he is a 20 HR, 30 Stolen base and great defensive CF. he's a blockhead, but a talent.

One of the reasons why I was not sold on this team coming into this year was the starting pitching. What everyone said was a strength, to me it was too much of a question mark.

Trevor Williams, while fantastic last year, you have to prove you can do it back to back years, which he hasn't.
Jameson Taillon is similar and also injury prone.
Joe Musgrove was still relatively unproven.
Chris Archer was bad last year and looked to be on the decline.
And Jordan Lyles was another one of these reclamation projects and definitely a question mark.

I thought this BEFORE the season, yet some of the local media was hawking this staff like it was the 1969 Mets. It was completely a question mark and the answers this year to these questions haven't been positive ones.

One other note on the Pirates, this sweep out of the gate maybe the best thing to happen to them. They go 1-2 in St Louis and they better be sellers. So....it is time to start the sale.

Yeah definitely. Not Tucker. But how about Marte? He is playing really well, he is signed for 2 more years. Both Vasquez and Marte would bring really good return, like really good.

You don’t understand nothing. Er, nutting. The Pirates don’t get really good return for really good players. Unless it’s by accident (e.g., Reynolds who was a throw-in).

You don’t understand nothing. Er, nutting. The Pirates don’t get really good return for really good players. Unless it’s by accident (e.g., Reynolds who was a throw-in).
Well......that is why I would completely overhaul the front office. But that's me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT