ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Light Up Night

NKSplitter

Freshman
Jul 5, 2001
This will be the second year in a row Pitt's final home game takes place on Light Up Night. Last year, the game was a 3:30p.m kickoff and I recall being frustrated after the game because I wanted to grab dinner somewhere in town and everywhere I was considering going was packed out the door with longer wait times then I was interested in entertaining.

I can be a bit of a grinch and have no interest in partaking in any of the Light Up Night activity. So for those more in tune with how Light Up Night rolls; how soon after the game ends do I need to get out of town to avoid being trapped in a holiday themed hellscape?

This will be the second year in a row Pitt's final home game takes place on Light Up Night. Last year, the game was a 3:30p.m kickoff and I recall being frustrated after the game because I wanted to grab dinner somewhere in town and everywhere I was considering going was packed out the door with longer wait times then I was interested in entertaining.

I can be a bit of a grinch and have no interest in partaking in any of the Light Up Night activity. So for those more in tune with how Light Up Night rolls; how soon after the game ends do I need to get out of town to avoid being trapped in a holiday themed hellscape?

This is why we fail.

Reactions: GoldenPather5
People profess to want lots of fans and big crowds (in this case augmented by a parallel event)… but then get peeved at the inconvenience of such…

This is why we fail.
This is why we fail how? I'm going to the game. I'd still be going to the game if it was at 3:30, I'd still be going to the game if was at 8:00p.m. What does my liking Pitt football and attending PItt football games; but not liking Light Up Night and wondering if I will be able to avoid it or not when the game is over have to do with program failures?

ADVERTISEMENT