ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Lol at the Blake Hinson at Duke T-shirt Pitt just dropped

NKSplitter

Freshman
Jul 5, 2001
Just saw an email from the Athletic Department's team store that features a t-shirt with a picture of Blake Hinson facing the Duke student section at the end of the upset victory... Except it isn't the actual picture, it was edited so all the Duke students that were flipping him off are now giving him a thumbs up.

Pitt Men's Basketball T-Shirt Blake Hinson

The email said "Celebrate a Moment!" If you want me to do that, then maybe put the actual moment on the T-shirt. If I were one of the Duke students featured on the t-shirt that was flipping him off; I'd be pissed off that Pitt is selling a T-shirt with my picture on it that deliberately changed the messaging I was trying to deliver in the moment.

Last edited:
Just saw an email from the Athletic Department's team store that features a t-shirt with a picture of Blake Hinson facing the Duke student section at the end of the upset victory... Except it isn't the actual picture, it was edited so all the Duke students that were flipping him off are now giving him a thumbs up.

Pitt Men's Basketball T-Shirt Blake Hinson

The email said "Celebrate a Moment!" If you want me to do that, then maybe put the actual moment on the T-shirt. If I were one of the Duke students featured on the t-shirt that was flipping him off; I'd be pissed off that Pitt is selling a T-shirt with my picture on it that deliberately changed the messaging I was trying to deliver in the moment.

Big miss by omitting the scorer's table from the picture. That's what made it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT