ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Maybe it’s time to move on

Here’s a question: Who’s the snitch/rat lurking on our pay board that is sending these posts to this website?

I thought I read somewhere they have a lot of subscriptions to premium sites and it may not be a rat. But then again I wouldn't put it past some no-life PSU fan paying for premium just to troll

and one Pitt fans opinion is now every Pitt fans opinion.
The reason Addison had to "think" about this move was because of this very thing.
He knew he would be scrutinized at every move , and he is getting what he is "paid" for.

It’s bs. Makes us look bad when we’re just talking amongst fans. Find IP and ban them
People that keep wishing injury on the kid should be made to look bad. You wanna hope he sucks? I can deal with that. You wish injury on the kid? You’re a flaming asshole and deserve anything and everything that comes your way.

And I don’t mean you specifically. Unless you wished that. The you is generally speaking.

Last edited:
I think that twitter account might be rub by a rivals moderator.
DeShaun Watson might have some interest in getting a rub from the Rivals moderator. Does this moderator dress up like Wonder Woman, wrap him with her golden lariat, and force him to tell the truth?

Meh. New York and Philly fans are a thousand percent worse. It’s only drunk talk…sweet, beautiful drunk talk.

Last edited:
People that keep wishing injury on the kid should be made to look bad. You wanna hope he sucks? I can deal with that. You wish injury on the kid? You’re a flaming asshole and deserve anything and everything that comes your way.

And I don’t mean you specifically. Unless you wished that. The you is generally speaking.

Agreed. Personally I am not cheering for him to succeed, but would never wish injury or misery to the kid. If you do, you need to reassess your life priorities.

Here’s a question: Who’s the snitch/rat lurking on our pay board that is sending these posts to this website?
Yea, I think we should put a commission together to find the leaker. My half-joking post about offering Terrelle Pryor for basketball made it onto there and it killed all the momentum for that idea.

I liked it. The post was sarcasm by someone who never posts something serious and jokes around. It’s not that serious
I think that was all it was. Some people take everything so serious.

The fact that Tito’s post has offended and upset some of you on here is almost as good as it making this message board genius site. Almost.
It didn't offend me. I always wish for career-ending, but not life altering injuries for players who do Pitt wrong. In Addison's case, I can't blame him for wanting to get paid so I don't really care how he does there. He will always be a Panther with an * for me

The fact that Tito’s post has offended and upset some of you on here is almost as good as it making this message board genius site. Almost.
Didn't offend or upset me. I've seen some of his his past postings. I am not a psychiatrist, but he appears to be somebody that needs attention. So he will post stupid "look at me" bullshit.

Some of you like it. I guess it is amusing to some. I find him boorish.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT