ADVERTISEMENT

OT: "Meet the real life Jimmy Chitwood..."

Me too. Driving home the day after Pitt @ Indiana. Was one of the coolest things I've done. Its crazy, too, that you can rent the gym out for some super cheap rate.
Oh yeah, must do if you are making that drive. Really not far off of I-70. I was looking in the hallways there and I guess Indiana HS plays an All Star game where one team suits up as Hickory and the other as South Bend Central or something like that. I saw Gary McGhee on one of the rosters his Sr year.

Me too. Driving home the day after Pitt @ Indiana. Was one of the coolest things I've done. Its crazy, too, that you can rent the gym out for some super cheap rate.
Oh yeah, must do if you are making that drive. Really not far off of I-70. I was looking in the hallways there and I guess Indiana HS plays an All Star game where one team suits up as Hickory and the other as South Bend Central or something like that. I saw Gary McGhee on one of the rosters his Sr year.

Yea, saw that. When I was there, there was like a Chamber of Commerce meeting or something in one of those back rooms and I thought how cool that would be to get to go there all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT