ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA Champion no longer with Oklahoma State…

The information that is leaking out is pretty revealing. Very sad to hear these allegations. Knew he was an over the top personality that was entertaining at times but clearly the kid needs help and should not be on a roster this upcoming season. All these fans pining over him to join their roster looks kind of pathetic. Let the legal system play out but I wouldn’t touch him with a ten foot pole

Let’s be fair though, he deserves his due process. Let it play out before ruining his life. If guilty, he ruined his own life and that of another and deserves full penalty. But these situations as ugly as they appear don’t tell you everything. And current college campus due process isn’t exactly fair. Many times guilty before even going to court.

Let’s be fair though, he deserves his due process. Let it play out before ruining his life. If guilty, he ruined his own life and that of another and deserves full penalty. But these situations as ugly as they appear don’t tell you everything. And current college campus due process isn’t exactly fair. Many times guilty before even going to court.
No doubt and for his sake I hope he is innocent but I just can’t stand all the fans from other schools clamoring for him to transfer to their school when all of these allegations and plenty of other stories are being circulated. Makes me appreciate the culture that HC Gavin has created even more

Reactions: _DBHoops and Kop816
No doubt and for his sake I hope he is innocent but I just can’t stand all the fans from other schools clamoring for him to transfer to their school when all of these allegations and plenty of other stories are being circulated. Makes me appreciate the culture that HC Gavin has created even more
This is why fans and general public need to let things play out and not do the court of public opinion stuff. If this kid has a history, doesn’t look good for him. But colleges just haven’t done a good job with due process for students or faculty/staff. There are always details nobody knows about up front.

Reactions: Ryno53
Wrestlers are a different breed. When you mix that with other issues and someone who can’t control himself, you end up with a story like this.

Wrestlers are a different breed. When you mix that with other issues and someone who can’t control himself, you end up with a story like this.
This kid seems like he has the look and personality to be a very marketable star in UFC or WWE. He actually has an NIL deal with WWE.

This kid seems like he has the look and personality to be a very marketable star in UFC or WWE. He actually has an NIL deal with WWE.
The outcome here might terminate any deals and future deals, even if he ends up innocent of whatever charges there are. Who knows if he gets reinstated with the team. But, you live with your choices.

The outcome here might terminate any deals and future deals, even if he ends up innocent of whatever charges there are. Who knows if he gets reinstated with the team. But, you live with your choices.
If he is cleared he will probably be fine long term with endorsements

He will never be welcomed back to OSU no matter the outcome and he will probably be sitting out this year unless there is a quick resolution to the case. He is very talented, though I do think he is a bit overrated, and will find a home quickly if he is cleared.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT