ADVERTISEMENT

OT Nebraska-Iowa

andypappas

Redshirt
Dec 4, 2009
I was watching ESPN and noticed the over/under on the Nebraska-Iowa game was 26.5. I then logged into my fanduel account and saw they had the total at 25.5 . Just wondering if Iowa's offense is that bad and their defense that good to have that number? I think this may be the lowest total ever for a college game.

I was watching ESPN and noticed the over/under on the Nebraska-Iowa game was 26.5. I then logged into my fanduel account and saw they had the total at 25.5 . Just wondering if Iowa's offense is that bad and their defense that good to have that number? I think this may be the lowest total ever for a college game.

Iowa has set the record for the lowest o/u in NCAA history 4 times this year. Its the worst offense in NCAA history. And they are going to go 10-2 with a bid to the Capital One or Outback Bowl since they play in a G5 league + 3

Awful offense with a dead man walking at OC.

Take the under on 26.5. Take the over on 25.5. you can't lose both, but if the total is 26, you win both.

Reactions: columbus mike
Iowa has set the record for the lowest o/u in NCAA history 4 times this year. Its the worst offense in NCAA history. And they are going to go 10-2 with a bid to the Capital One or Outback Bowl since they play in a G5 league + 3
I didn't realize it happened that many times. I heard a few weeks about it, but I don't pay too much attention to the totals.

The game Friday will probably set all kinds of ratings records.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT