ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Seen a zombie last night

Went up there again last night and he was gone. Probably found another cemetery to live in. Told you they don't like being spotted. That's why if you dig up some graves you will find different people in them at different times. They will switch just like you or me will move. And no I don't dig graves up but I have seen the look on a funeral home director's face when he told his undertaker that's not who we put in there 13 months ago. Would not be surprised if this one went to the cemetery by round hill park. That's a good one that they like because the hills can keep them from being seen. They will go to that sunflower patch and eat the seeds because they crave omegas.
They crave omegas? This is why I love Pantherlair. You learn something new everyday.

my wife wanted to plant sunflowers on my hillside behind my house. This makes the decision easy not to.

It might be over there too, but head straight down 51 and I think you will hit it around Perryopolis

Not enough cover in Round Hill Cemetery. Too exposed. Might head down river to the old Stringtown cemetery near Buena Vista. Plenty of hiding spots around there

You'd have to be dead to live in Buena Vista. Houses are there all have cracked foundations and the people burn garbage all day. I don't think zombies want any part of it.

And yeah you hit Fayette in Perryopolis. That ain't all you can hit in Perryopolis. Look at how many people are lining up for Narcan down by Marlena's (which used to have beautiful women dancing when it was open). Lots out things they are hitting out there.

You'd have to be dead to live in Buena Vista. Houses are there all have cracked foundations and the people burn garbage all day. I don't think zombies want any part of it.

And yeah you hit Fayette in Perryopolis. That ain't all you can hit in Perryopolis. Look at how many people are lining up for Narcan down by Marlena's (which used to have beautiful women dancing when it was open). Lots out things they are hitting out there.
Please don’t ever stop posting…

Anyone remember that Illuminati dude that used to post here about 10 years ago. I miss him. His posts were the best.

Reactions: Dan1911
They crave omegas? This is why I love Pantherlair. You learn something new everyday.

my wife wanted to plant sunflowers on my hillside behind my house. This makes the decision easy not to.

As long as your hillside ain't by a cemetery you are safe. Even if you did get one, he isn't gonna eat you unless you make yourself a free meal. It's not like movies where they just follow you all over town.

I have asked many people why they can't live in caves, in the woods, etc. Nobody knows for sure but we think they need to be surrounded by human rot. So not even all the dead animals in the woods can keep them activated.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt

lindenHall is a nice golf course and there is a cool covered bridge and a place to go canoing in perryopolis..

lindenHall is a nice golf course and there is a cool covered bridge and a place to go canoing in perryopolis..

Linden Hall is a nice golf course if you like to push your cart on the back 9. Battery powered? Come on, this ain't a hearing aid. Until they stop making golf carts that are little toys that place will suck. If you can't give me a gas cart I ain't playing your course. Simple as that.

And you do not want to canoe in Perryopolis unless you have good aim. Wife and me overshot the landing spot coming back and had to be picked up a few miles down river. I shouldn't have to be as accurate as Rambo with a bow and arrow to have fun on your canoes and use your facilities.

Linden Hall is a nice golf course if you like to push your cart on the back 9. Battery powered? Come on, this ain't a hearing aid. Until they stop making golf carts that are little toys that place will suck. If you can't give me a gas cart I ain't playing your course. Simple as that.

And you do not want to canoe in Perryopolis unless you have good aim. Wife and me overshot the landing spot coming back and had to be picked up a few miles down river. I shouldn't have to be as accurate as Rambo with a bow and arrow to have fun on your canoes and use your facilities.
you must be a blast at parties..

Soufs doppelgänger.
imagine being stuck in a car with this guy on a long trip..

Kms Shoot GIF - Kms Shoot Me GIFs

• Haha
you must be a blast at parties..

Zelda you ain't being fair. I would always take the lead on the electric slide back when they played good music. And I once brought a pinata full of acetaminophen and told everybody it will be for the hangovers because of how strong my friend Darryl used to make his party punch.

Zelda you ain't being fair. I would always take the lead on the electric slide back when they played good music. And I once brought a pinata full of acetaminophen and told everybody it will be for the hangovers because of how strong my friend Darryl used to make his party punch.
im speechless. i dont know how to respond to this. At first i think you are just miserable then you bring up acetaminophen filled pinatas..... And completely redeem yourself.

im speechless. i dont know how to respond to this. At first i think you are just miserable then you bring up acetaminophen filled pinatas..... And completely redeem yourself.

We had to crack it open with tennis rackets and a potato gun because Daryl didn't have a broom.

And you could tell the Fayette people there wanted to snort it. If it looks like a pill, a Fayetter will snort it. Doesn't matter if it is a flintstone vitamin.

I am still infatuated by Bigfoot. All of these sightings, and "verified" encounters, yet nary ONE skeleton produced? Do they live forever? Are they aliens? Are they methed up zombies??

7 Springs would be nice if there were more Hunkies there. Too many trust fund blondies up there these days. They'll spray snow in your face with their skis and then have a jolly laugh about it.

I am still infatuated by Bigfoot. All of these sightings, and "verified" encounters, yet nary ONE skeleton produced? Do they live forever? Are they aliens? Are they methed up zombies??

Bigfoot is complete bs. No such thing. Believe that and I have a luxury beach house in Fayettenam to sell you.

I know a guy who used to wear a gorilla suit in the woods at a state park up near DuBois. Eventually got shot at by some punk. Said the kid missed by a good 90 feet. He thinks it might have just been pellets and the kid was trying to impress his girlfriend. But you ain't gonna impress anybody missing by 90 feet.

Bigfoot is complete bs. No such thing. Believe that and I have a luxury beach house in Fayettenam to sell you.

I know a guy who used to wear a gorilla suit in the woods at a state park up near DuBois. Eventually got shot at by some punk. Said the kid missed by a good 90 feet. He thinks it might have just been pellets and the kid was trying to impress his girlfriend. But you ain't gonna impress anybody missing by 90 feet.
Unless you are the pilot of Enola Gay.

Reactions: Joe the Panther Fan
A guy?

Come on, it's OK to admit it was you. You are in a safe space here.

Good one. I got a horse mask that I'll wear to the flea market every now and then just to be funny. We usually set up a table there and give out free lemonade while we sell old classics on VHS and crafts that my wife makes.

But you won't catch me dead in a gorilla suit cause I'd probably be dead the way people will just shoot at anything these days.

I know we've unpackaged a lot here but I'm still kind of hung up on the potential of sunflower seed eating zombies stumbling down onto the river trail and potentially overrunning Cedar Creek park.

Are potato guns effective against a lone zombie? I'd expect reloading would be difficult with a hoard coming at you.

I know we've unpackaged a lot here but I'm still kind of hung up on the potential of sunflower seed eating zombies stumbling down onto the river trail and potentially overrunning Cedar Creek park.

Are potato guns effective against a lone zombie? I'd expect reloading would be difficult with a hoard coming at you.
Word is that zombies really like girls who wear this perfume.

il_fullxfull.2047438704_p68m.jpg

Reactions: pittdan77
She kind of looks like a chipmunk to me, though I have almost a fetish for chicks with tattoos like I do glasses, but she kind of kills this one.

Do you think the poor grammar is the odd thing about that post?

This bizarre group of words made me chuckle, “it leads right up to the cemetery. So I decided to go up, since I'm pretty sure I was being trailed by a coyote. I sit down to eat a milky way,”
From past tense to present tense throw-in misplaced articles and we have the Fayette County Hemingway

• Haha
Reactions: BPKY and pittdan77
Some guys from my dart team were begging me to show them a zombie so we packed sandwiches and went down to Mt. Vernon cemetery in McKeesport last night. Saw not a damn thing. Friend Big Murph said he thinks he might have seen something at 11:00 (location, not time) but after I explained how they move we agree that it was probably just a regular man or a small black bear.

Singing cherokee at the bar tonight with the guys, and none of us even went to sleep yet i don't think. Have to do that now or else we will sound bad.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
ADVERTISEMENT