ADVERTISEMENT

OT Steelers Pats

pittbb80

Chancellor
Oct 9, 2004
can butler and this crew hold the pats to less than 40?

I say no. If they are going to win Ben and company are going to have to rack up 50

Ben should have thrown that ball on 3rd and long. He had two players running fly routes, at worst they intercept and it is like a punt.

They have to score on every possession with this defense. What started out promising has turned ugly quick

Brady can't scramble at all. If they can get pressure on him he will just take a sack or throw the ball away

I don't suggest a 3 man rush against Brady! You have to hit him.

Now the coaching is pissing me off. You can't let Brady sit back there with all day to pass

Brady hasn't been touched yet. If you are going to need New England dropped passes to stop them then the game is already over.

The 1st 3rd down the Pats had was hysterical. Romo says how Tomlin told him about the Pats getting to the line of scrimmage quickly. The Steelers sub late and get caught for too many men.

There’s something wrong on this squad. Don’t know what it is but too many clustermucks.

Reactions: hermdigity and BFo8
I don't suggest a 3 man rush against Brady! You have to hit him.

Now the coaching is pissing me off. You can't let Brady sit back there with all day to pass
If PIT cannot get pressure with Hayward and Tuitt then why are these two combining for $27 million in cap space in 2019? No one runs the ball a lot anymore to justify paying the two as run stuffers.

All you have to do is get in Brady's face and he will get rid of the ball quickly. And inaccurately. He knows he can't move that well anymore and he is very self conscious.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Probably not running the ball enough against a Patriots team that was gashed against the run by Miami last week.

Pats suck at run defense and the Steelers haven’t called a run play it seems since Wednesday.

Samuels is averaging 10 yards a pop and Ridley is out for blood and it is pass, pass, pass.

Pittsburgh should have more points on the board. After half New England will make adjustments on offense

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
What a stupid challenge. Why would he challenge that, when the replay clearly showed his foot not touching the goal line?

Tomlin now 0-10 on his last ten challenges. Probably time for someone else to be making those decisions.

Probably not running the ball enough against a Patriots team that was gashed against the run by Miami last week.

But Ben won’t have the stats if they do that The OC would get ripped by Ben if he went run heavy

I think JuJu was being held on that play
Yard and a half for a first down... why pass there at all and on top of it announce you're going to pass by going to an empty set. They keep putting the entire game in # 7's hands and had just makes too many mistakes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT