ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stillers

So .. Seeing Kenny is down to probably 3rd in the 3 deep . How much time do we see from our man ?
I say most of the 2nd half .. Thoughts ?
I just want to state that I am not a big steelers fan and I honestly can say I have never rooted for them to win a game, BUT TONIGHT, it's all about Kenny Pickett for me. We will never understand the pressure the young man was feeling going into the game tonight in that 3rd quarter and I found it really weird to be cheering for the steelers to score.
I hope that Pickett continues to play well and forces Tomlin into doing something that I'm sure that he'd rather not do.
Feel very happy for Pickett and all of us who have cheered him on while at Pitt.
H2P!!!

Last edited:
Also, I love the score bug on this broadcast. Sleek, simple, and not too large. Looks much better than NBC’s new center-screen score bug.

Is the game back on? Relying on NFL Network right now and they haven’t brought the split screen back…

should live in pgh, on kdka.
Pickett completed his passes on second series but not for first downs and got sacked on 3rd down.

Steelers not allowing Pickett to open it up, to me its obvious they are protecting him.
He is #2 right now, and will take #1 IMO by week 10.

Steelers not allowing Pickett to open it up, to me its obvious they are protecting him.
He is #2 right now, and will take #1 IMO by week 10.
Hopefully. This is the steeler offense though so…

6yds per completion I’m told is horrific. Or maybe that’s just horrific when Rudolph is the QB. With Kenny it’s ok.

Kenny was throwing to guys that will not make the team either and went 8-8 .
He will only get better from here. The energy with him in the game is different.
Let him throw to DJ, Pickens , and Claypool.

Kenny with his feet . First down 2 minute warning . Bring it down in field goal range and end it .

Fair enough.

If Pickett gets some run and he’s still doing it a year or 2 from now I’ll be right with you. I did get what you were going for, but it’s a bit s
My problem is with the steeler offense. A lot of that is based on personnel obviously. Kenny will be fine.

okay. The NFL db backs are faster than in college.
Kenny probably needs to work on his reads quicker, but again he is playing with 3 and 4 string wrs.

okay. The NFL db backs are faster than in college.
Kenny probably needs to work on his reads quicker, but again he is playing with 3 and 4 string wrs.
Wasn’t taking a shot at Pickett. It’s just the way it is. Not only reads, when he tucks and runs. Or rolls out/scrambles. He is not gonna have near as much time. It’s a big adjustment. But he’s athletic enough for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT