ADVERTISEMENT

OT: "The Emperor Chaz"...

HOF Coach

All P I T T !
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2012

8d9cdc8ef447de73a7a1a032460772b2.jpg

I was flipping through the channels the other night and came across KDKA. They had a bunch of ex-Steelers talking about that Super Bowl.

Joe Greene said that he always wanted to thank Tom Landry for not giving the football to Dorsett more often, because Pittsburgh could not stop him. The other Steelers that were on the team all started to laugh and high-five each other in agreement.

They then spent the next few minutes speculating as to why Dallas would not give him the football? They were legitimately flummoxed because it was very clearly their opinion that he was by far the Cowboys’ most dangerous player.

If I were a Dallas Cowboys fan, that exchange would have made me ill.

Reactions: HOF Coach
I was flipping through the channels the other night and came across KDKA. They had a bunch of ex-Steelers talking about that Super Bowl.

Joe Greene said that he always wanted to thank Tom Landry for not giving the football to Dorsett more often, because Pittsburgh could not stop him. The other Steelers that were on the team all started to laugh and high-five each other in agreement.

They then spent the next few minutes speculating as to why Dallas would not give him the football? They were legitimately flummoxed because it was very clearly their opinion that he was by far the Cowboys’ most dangerous player.

If I were a Dallas Cowboys fan, that exchange would have made me ill.
I agree, and 13 year old McKee Place realized that very thing watching that game, so it was baffling the Cowboy coaches didn't. They just seemed so enamored of their razzle dazzle system that they couldn't resist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT