ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Penguin HBO

DruidTM

Heisman Winner
Oct 26, 2012
The series after one episode looks absolutely great. Seemless transition from the end of the film. Gritty story and fans of Goodfellas, Godfather and Sopranos are gonna like it. Sophia Falcone is just ruthless already so she’s going to be a real interesting character. Anyone who ever read “ The Long Halloween “ is going to be familiar with the Falcone family and specifically Sophia.

Good stuff this world created by Matt Reeves is definitely the right direction for Batman. It stands out vs much of the @comic book” live action stuff.

??
I'll stand corrected. I saw early reviews (I just looked up...one was Washington post and one was like an IGN or something like that) that said it was boring. I am glad to be wrong as I really thought reeves batman was excellent.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
The series after one episode looks absolutely great. Seemless transition from the end of the film. Gritty story and fans of Goodfellas, Godfather and Sopranos are gonna like it. Sophia Falcone is just ruthless already so she’s going to be a real interesting character. Anyone who ever read “ The Long Halloween “ is going to be familiar with the Falcone family and specifically Sophia.

Good stuff this world created by Matt Reeves is definitely the right direction for Batman. It stands out vs much of the @comic book” live action stuff.

What film is it transitioning from?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT