ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Today is so weird. It feels like a Sunday

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
and it is. But yet we (most of us) have tomorrow off and there will be cool things to watch besides soap operas.

Just weird as this holiday season comes to a close. I hate when C and NYD falls on a Sunday though.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
and it is. But yet we (most of us) have tomorrow off and there will be cool things to watch besides soap operas.

Just weird as this holiday season comes to a close. I hate when C and NYD falls on a Sunday though.
Dude.have not really worked since mid December. I mean im available for work and have my cell phone with me but it is a slow time of year, I work remote etc etc etc. I was constantly asking my GF what day is it? Kind of looking forward to getting back on schedule… Counting down the days til March 1 when I consider hard core winter over….

Reactions: USN_Panther
Dude.have not really worked since mid December. I mean im available for work and have my cell phone with me but it is a slow time of year, I work remote etc etc etc. I was constantly asking my GF what day is it? Kind of looking forward to getting back on schedule… Counting down the days til March 1 when I consider hard core winter over….
Same with me, I'm NOT AT ALL looking forward to getting back on schedule :)

Of course, I've worked for the same employer 37 years, of course it should be a good year as I plan to retire.

Some good stuff for sure on TV today and tomorrow though.

-Steelers/Ravens

-Pens/Bruins outdoor hockey, but I hope it's overcast, hate sun+outdoor hockey

-I'm actually interested to see USC vs. Tulane in the Cotton Bowl, I'd like to see the P5 team fail

-Penn State vs. Utah in the Rose Bowl, but I have no desire to see that.

Exactly the same scenario for me. In fact, I got Covid so had to say indoors for a few days and I participated in conference calls because I had nothing else to do, though I was technically off on vacation since like 12/15.

Reactions: USN_Panther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT